How did you find Arachnoboards?

veisbier

Arachnopeon
Found it when . . .

. . . I used my google fu to try and I.D. a good sized spider that's crawling around on my celing right now.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
google wasn't even around when i found these boards

i think i was using yahoo to search for invert care sheets, which led to arachnopets, which led to arachnoboards. and believe it or not i actually lurked these forums before signing up, so it's been an almost 10 year affair. :eek:

Autumnvicky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had just gotten my tarantula Eragado. I decided to keep researching his species to learn everything I could about keeping him happy and healthy. I found this place right when I began to feel lonely, being as I'm the only one in the area who likes tarantulas and insects in general.

DireWolf0384

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was searching for information on C. Vittatus and found the place! I think it was a google search.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Found Arachnoboards

I found this site when I was searching for topics about jumping spiders (specifically Phidppus) since I found two female jumping Johnsons about a month ago. Both are named and one had an egg sac when I found her. Now she has two batches and the other one has a new egg sac.

To start my introduction to Arachnoboards with a smile, I found this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY7Ow1OWQww

Last edited:

epitope

Arachnopeon
I was searching for the best UV wavelength to use while looking for scorpions (I'm choosing between 375 and 390 nm), and I found this site. I read a few interesting forum posts and I signed up!

The_Sandman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my nephew "who is a huge spider man fan"wanted a spider for his birthday. i did a search and found this place.

MaThEwMoNsTr323

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Arachnoboards

i found the "Arachnoboards" by using "Google". searching for "Tarantulas for Sale." thanks Arachnoboards & Google.

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I was considering getting a new pet and planning to attend an exotic pet show in my city a couple of months ago. I read the list of vendors that were going to be there and saw Tarantula Canada. I thought it was so bizzare that there was a business that sold tarantulas, lol. At that point I didn't even like spiders...But I was intrigued, and to entertain my 'up until recent phobia', went to their website, looked at pictures, and to my surprise, really liked the picture of a C. elegans and ended up buying one. But before I did, I researched information online and this board kept coming up in my searches, as well as it was mentioned on Amanda and Martin's website. Now I like lots of different T's and and I'm educating myself on something I never would have guessed I'd do in a million years thanks to this board.

Cyprine

Arachnopeon
I found this site through a post on LiveJournal that somebody had made about Tarantula info. Clicked the link, fell in love, and here I am.

reptile3

Arachnopeon
Aundrea who is a member here, was searching for boards, for me.for my Peppered Roaches*Archimandrita tesselata* she found this group on google.

And we both got very interested in Versicolors, she already has one, & I am getting mine next week!!!!!

DireWolf0384

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Its a damn good thing I found this place! Otherwise I would have to rely on pet shops for information and scorpions. I have three species now and will be getting two more different species in the next few days. :D

Firedrake15

Arachnopeon
I heard from it by my biology teacher. She has SEVERE OCD, and has at least 15 tarantulas, only counting the ones 3 or more inches long. Then there are over 200 baby G. Roseas, and their father is still alive and well. Her most deranged students help releive her of them. Most kids get a personal G. Rosea, and I got a B. Vegan and a mystery spider.

Spider-Edit

Arachnopeon
One day, (for no peticular reason besides the fact that my mind likes to wander) I decided to look up spider vids on youtube... perticularly tarantulas

well i saw a vid that really captured my interest and I started to google search all I could about T's, wich eventually led me to this board that I found very interesting.

-The Spider <edit>

Last edited by a moderator: