Holy crap, Bigfoot and Chupacabra proof?

JDeRosa

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
In the 1930's residents of a small Mississippian town were surprised to discover a tribe of natives living just 8 miles into the woods.
The moral of the story, who knows what's out there?

ThistleWind

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In the 1930's residents of a small Mississippian town were surprised to discover a tribe of natives living just 8 miles into the woods.
Surprised, but excited. Just more brown people to lynch.

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
their both fake

how would a 7 foot creature survive out in the woods with no available food
i mean the thing has to weigh 400 pounds

and if you say it hunts i wanna see what it hunts with;P

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
look at the date smart one
thats back in the 30's
and we've been searching for how many years???:?

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm betting on this "Bigfoot" being a hoax, complete with fake scientists to deliver their DNA verdict, with no "trail" as to just what laboratory performed the tests. Tom Biscardi is well known as a hoaxer, and the whole story, especially the holding the "body" for so long, is highly suspect. This story has been around for several weeks, actually, and has been discussed at length on the Cryptozoology forums, like Cryptomundo.com, which is the site owned by Loren Coleman, one of the world's most well-known Cryptozoologists who also has a common-sense approach to the subject. It's his opinion that this is a hoax. I've seen the video of the "body" as well, and it looks fake to me. Any of you keep frozen rodents to feed reptiles? Note how clear and bright the eyes in the video look, and compare them to the frozen dead eyes of the critters you keep as snake food. BIG difference, huh? I've had to dissect human cadavers, and believe me, the eyes of a large primate that has been frozen and thawed do NOT look clear and bright. Those are glass or plastic eyes on a Bigfoot costume. I believe in the possibility that a large, non-human primate could exist in North America; I just don't think this is it.

As for the "Chupacabra", many, many dead "Chupacabras" have been analyzed, scientifically. Every single one has turned out to be a coyote or dog with a severe case of mange. That is exactly what the deputy saw from his squad car-a canine afflicted with what people used to called "blue mange", or Sarcoptic mange. People have gotten so far from out rural hunter-gatherer roots that even a sick dog seems alien to many folks.

pitbulllady

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
maybe they took the pic right after they dumped him in there? who knows, i think the world would deserve more concrete proof if their was any to be had

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
their both fake

how would a 7 foot creature survive out in the woods with no available food
i mean the thing has to weigh 400 pounds
Theres a ton of foodsources in the woods not only are there other animals but also nuts,berries,fungi,etc

i imagine a bigfoot would eat the same stuff that a bear would i mean they share habitat in the northwest.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Theres a ton of foodsources in the woods not only are there other animals but also nuts,berries,fungi,etc

i imagine a bigfoot would eat the same stuff that a bear would i mean they share habitat in the northwest.
you most definitely can survive studying bear habits, I learned how to pull scrub palm hearts out by watching a bear do it.

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
you most definitely can survive studying bear habits, I learned how to pull scrub palm hearts out by watching a bear do it.
whats pretty cool crpy when/where did you have an opportunity to see this?

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
whats pretty cool crpy when/where did you have an opportunity to see this?
When I was releasing a bear in Ocala, Florida and saw a bear cross a the forest road about 300 yards from us. I walked down toward him and he had gone in the bush and walked toward me. I heard bush crunching and walked in alitte and he had already ripped a palm and started on another. He was standing on it and pulled the center right out with his mouth. On a small enough palm you can do the same thing....with your hands of course lol.

Although I had been told that they do this, I got to see it in action. He was (or appeared to be) totally oblivious to me.

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i'm not too sure bigfoot is real. years ago i had this set of medical type books (they were from 1890 and so), showed different forms of rashes and aflictions and so. they even mentioned so called forest people, wich were people with a disorder that had them looking like bigfoot, covered in hair from head to toe, face and all, features kinda like they portray the cavemen, but hairy). they were similar to the family here they call wolfman familly.
so maby bigfoot is actually ppl with the same condition, that moved into a remote area, to not get teased by normal ppl many generations ago, and started living grizzly addams style.
maby...

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
When I was releasing a bear in Ocala, Florida and saw a bear cross a the forest road about 300 yards from us. I walked down toward him and he had gone in the bush and walked toward me. I heard bush crunching and walked in alitte and he had already ripped a palm and started on another. He was standing on it and pulled the center right out with his mouth. On a small enough palm you can do the same thing....with your hands of course lol.

Although I had been told that they do this, I got to see it in action. He was (or appeared to be) totally oblivious to me.

aha so i take it you work as some sort of wildlife officer?

anyway very interesting thanks for sharing

Nate-87

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How is Bigfoot an impossibility?
I think that plenty of people have explained why bigfoot is all but an impossibility while I was away for the weekend. Would you still like me to explain why I don't think it is possible?

-Nate

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I think that plenty of people have explained why bigfoot is all but an impossibility while I was away for the weekend. Would you still like me to explain why I don't think it is possible?

-Nate
I would:) ......

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

-Nate
Yea, shoot. I am game :).

ThomasH

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I believe. Haha!!!
Well as far as Big Foot goes there are just far too many accounts and videos of his exisitance for me not to believe. We may never be able to prove his existance though. Most animals of the world remain unidentified due to their hiding skills and elusive behavior. Big Foot is probably the same. I saw a video [That show on discovery, don't know the name of it but I remember it had "Big Foot" in the title.] once of wide open plains and a "Big Foot" running. It was far faster than I've ever seen a human running. Especially with the weight of a suit in high enough definition to look real.
As far as the "Chupacabra" goes. My prediction is that it's just native Vampire Bats. I watched a discovery special once and that was their verdict too. The locals claim that it sucks blood, flys, has large wings, big eyes, disappears into caves and is black. Guess what? Those are all traits of Vampire Bats too. Its no coincidence that almost every account of a "Chupacabra" was in a region that Vampire Bats were native.
TBH

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeah it came across its fake the body of big foot turned out to be a bear
and the chupacabra looks like a dog;P

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Not long ago there was a "mysterious creature" roaming around in some part of the US. People had video of it and thought it might be a hyena or some unknown animal. It was big news for several days. They finally figured out it was just a fox with mange :p