High Prices in Jacksonville!!

GAD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Man i went to a pet store here and they had a rose for 39$ I told the lady getting my crix for me that that was <edit> expincive...the next week i came back and it was 29$ still up their for a rosehair...

Last edited by a moderator:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not just yours. My LPS is also selling g. rosea (only species they carry) for $29. Besides the fact that they are seriously lacking in T bedding & T decor.

Am starting to do regular drives to Jacksonville, NC for stuff. My favorite store has G. rosea for $15, plus multiple other species of Ts & a good selection of T care items.
I can also get specialty fish & fish items at the same store.

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yes, pet stores are expensive and don't always have the time and expertise to properly care for their animals. It's also why I think T's stick around so long in pet stores. That's why buying from a reputable dealer is always a good idea - better prices and healthier animals.

Water spider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You think that is expensive? Here (in Finland) I saw (female) G.rosea in a petstore for 100 euros.

bodar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah dude i got one when i first started collecting for 55 bucks canadian

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there's a male cobalt who's been sitting in a local pet store forever. i feel sorry for him...

they always have a stripe knee, a rose hair, an emperor scorpion, and sometimes a random T.