He's growing up so fast!!!!

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He's definitely a monster!

My husband bought me a treadmill for our wedding anniversary since I've been looking to get one for a while. Oz has shown great interest in it and is already walking on the belt while it's on. YAY for being able to exercise the monster puppy!

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
he can barely fit in the chair now. he'll be 6 months old tomorrow. :)

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
awww puppy pics oh no what evil things. :( I'm stuck with a chihuhua that i didnt want.

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
now THAT'S a cute picture! :clap: good looking dog ya got. glad he likes the treadmill too, good way to burn off some energy!! :cool:

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, oz is over 90 lbs and not even 10 months old now!

hiding from the vacuum in august:

passed out last month:

after eating the end off his kong toy:

he's also eaten the lattice off our shed platform, chewed a hole in the carpet and pulled the insulation off the piping between our a/c unit and the house. among other things...

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Despite severe lack of sleep and sitting in the campus library at ungodly hours of the morning, the "passed out" pic pulled a groggy smile out of me (Maybe because it's what I'd like to be doing... Hmm...) ;) So thanks, and he is absolutely gorgeous :)

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oz has an amazing ability to bring a smile to pretty much anyone's face, even when he's a pain in the butt. ;)

Here he is showing off his new crate. Thank god it's folding, because it's 48"x30"x33"!

He's now over 91 lbs and will be 10 months old tomorrow!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He's SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! How fast can you drop him off for daycare in Redwood City? :D

He's gonna be a big boy.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZEzwyqgi8n0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZEzwyqgi8n0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:)

ignore the 7 month preggo belly he manages to hide under.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
What a hunk! Rotties are such pretty dogs

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He definitely knows he's a sexy boy!

I wanted to share a rare moment of calm.