help with c.Vonwirthi sling

Enrgy

Arachnosquire
alright guys so i have returned to the boards cuz something is wrong with my vonwirthi sling and i can't seem to figure out what it is. So sometime late last week(after Christmas)my sling molted (2in. dls now) and i noticed that it hadn't been in it's burrow as usual and whatnot, and had been up on the surface on the side of the container, not even touching the dirt. And i also noticed that the substrate had started to dry out a bit, so i decided to moisten it on the 30th of last month, but the odd behavior has yet to ensue, so i was just wondering what could it possibly be. maybe it's just odd new molting behavior? or maybe not. let me know what u guys think, thanks!

Theneil

Arachnoprince
Can you post pictures of the spider and enclosure?

The behaviour itself doesn’t necessarily sound bad, but it could possibly be caused by the environment it in, or it could be the T. just being a T.

Enrgy

Arachnosquire
Can you post pictures of the spider and enclosure?

The behaviour itself doesn’t necessarily sound bad, but it could possibly be caused by the environment it in, or it could be the T. just being a T.
will do so first thing when i wake up friend!

Myers

Arachnopeon
If your T is eating, looks healthy i wouldnt worry. One of my c vonwirthi's did a similar thing, sealed up its hole and went into full arboreal mode for about 4 months. After that she went back into her hole, now (10 months later) i mainly only see legs at the top of her burrow waiting for a passing cricket. My advice make the most of observing your T, you may not see he/she for a long time. :)