Help me pick my next few Ts

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Only take care of tarantula ,all tarantulas will suit you !
好樣的! 我個人喜歡中國諺語賦予我們的智慧。:pompous:

I was thinking maybe one of these should be an OBT as an intro to OW species? :bookworm:
They aren't an intro at all on that sense, actually, but, at the same time, they aren't even those 'orange murderers' almost always depicted.

Last edited by a moderator:

HOPE OF ALL

Arachnopeon
好樣的! 我個人喜歡中國諺語賦予我們的智慧。:pompous:
呃,你说的我不好意思了,谢谢你的赞美
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, thank you for your compliment.”by machine translation

不过看楼主喜欢什么捕鸟蛛,就应该查阅相关资料...希望楼主对捕鸟蛛的喜爱并不是一时心血来潮
But if he looks at what the him likes, he should look up the relevant information...
The hope is that the love of the tarantulas is not a whim.

或许地区时差的原因,你在我这儿发帖时间是凌
晨1点多。现在在你那儿是1点
Maybe the reason for the regional jet lag is that you posted to me at 1:00 a.m.
Now time is P.M. 12:40, it's ZERO o 'clock in your place。

Last edited by a moderator:

cold blood

Staff member
A P. cam or an incei would be good choices...both very fast growers, neither have urticating hairs and both species are fantastic eaters and super species to own.

A. ezendami would be a good choice for a starter OW...a very easy OW to keep...
an OBT would not be a good choice IMO.

Mithricat

Arachnosquire
Another question, should I also consider Cyriopagopus spp.? Cyriopagopus lividum (formerly Haplopelma lividum) is one of my dream Ts and the rest of the genus looks amazing too

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Another question, should I also consider Cyriopagopus spp.? Cyriopagopus lividum (formerly Haplopelma lividum) is one of my dream Ts and the rest of the genus looks amazing too
I eouldn't, at least not yet. I recommend checking out ceratogyrus Sp, Harpactira Sp., Augacephalus Sp over a C. lividum as a first OW. I would recommend getting an I mira as well, but i did not because my sling is unreasonable. Before getting any OW terrestrial i think it is wise to get a P. cancerides, which will more than prepare you for OWs

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Na, if you want to get a C. lividus then look into Ephebopus as they have similar husbandry requirements, are fast as fook and can have a bit of a temper but a bite won't mess you up anywhere near as much.

Mithricat

Arachnosquire
So many wonderful choices :(

I will expand my shortlist to include one or two more species. The genus Ephebopus has some stunning specimens and I'm really intrigued, I really liked E. cyanognathus. Augacephalus ezendami is also magnificent and is really a strong candidate.

Harpactira spp. look amazing too but the prices even for slings are insane!