Help me on my B.Kllaasi.

Insomyak

Arachnopeon
Hi Guys, can you help me on this?

I have a problem with my B.Klaasi sling approximately 1cm, It's been 2 and a half weeks since the last time he ate his meal. The last time he molt was october 7 2011 and I'm just wondering,Does anyone of you guys also experienced this kind of long pre-molt stage? and also i noticed that he got shinny skin but not turning black.. anyone guys can help me? I'm from Philippines the temp here is around 30-32 degrees Celsius. Thanks.. sorry for the wrong grammars lol..

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
Man Brachypelma's grow super slow. I would not be worried over just two weeks if its anything like my Brachy's it will be more like a month or even a little more before it molts. Yours is still small so it might not take that long but two weeks is really not that long. Just keep an eye on its abdomen to make sure its not wrinkling up, keep it hydrated, and you should be fine. B.klassi is my favorite Mexican T good luck.

Walk Alone

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Are you feeding live prey? If so, try pre-killing and see if he goes for that. Slings at that size can be fussy sometimes.

He is likely just fine and in premolt, but it is worth a try in case he is not. Good luck! :)

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
^this. If it's tiny, it might be intimidated by live prey. I've run into that problem but it was nothing using half a pinhead or a drumstick couldn't solve. Also could be in premolt. Good luck, sweet T the klaasi is!

Insomyak

Arachnopeon
Hi guys, thanks for some info's and help. well it's been 3 weeks now and my klaasi is turning darker and shiny.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
my B smithi's regularly fast for months.. its normal man... typically its pre molt though