Help me decide !

What species should i get ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaddestRuffest

Arachnosquire
Basically I have been offered a freebie spiderling and I can't decide which I should choose so I want you guys to help me.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
I think you should get the cobalt blue even though they burrow they are brilliant T's.

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
I'd go with selenocosmia, she is hardest to get, and this is maybe your last chance to see her in sale in few years

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Actually all are great spiders, and I'd be happy with any of them. If I had to pick, it would be a King Baboon.

Which dealer has such a good choice of freebies?

Cydaea

Arachnosquire
H.lividum because they are beautiful. Nasty disposition(so I hear, never owned one) but they're in their burrows most of the time so it's not too much of a problem. If you don't mind looking at a pet hole all day, this is the T for you :)

Taranto1989

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
H. lividum all the way. Sure they burrow and you will rarely see her but when you do it will be worth it, and once she feels secure you will see her every night around 2 am. Same with the KB but they take forever to reach monster size.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Hmm...tough choice, either H. Lividum or Selenocosmia......I'd go with H. Lividum!

Amoeba

Arachnolord
I'd either get the Selenocosmia or Ornithoctonus (in that order) because they are both something uncommon in collections. You can get the other three any given time.

rob0t

Arachnoknight
H lividium and C darlingi would be my last choices for a freebie. Both fairly cheap and common.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd either get the Selenocosmia or Ornithoctonus (in that order) because they are both something uncommon in collections. You can get the other three any given time.
Agreed, it's gotta be one of these, the others you can get anytime you want, these ones not so much. If you're having trouble deciding between them I can tell you I got Haplopelma schmidti just recently (very similar to the Ornithoctonus which is actually a Haplopelma hainanum) and they are brilliant burrowers with very striking colour, you also see them more often than lividum

I'm lucky where I am actually, I can get a 6" Ornithoctonus hainana female for $10, I should probably get round to it lol

BaddestRuffest

Arachnosquire
Actually all are great spiders, and I'd be happy with any of them. If I had to pick, it would be a King Baboon.

Which dealer has such a good choice of freebies?
Lee at TSS, my order has been delayed by over a week due to cold weather. I think I may pick the selenocosmia and get a P.muticus as well while he has slings available

Lawnmower599

Arachnosquire
what did you order from him?
i was going to order a p.everetti
but the minute i was about to place a order *POOF* they where all gone lol
so i decided to order another time

BaddestRuffest

Arachnosquire
2 OBT slings a GBB sling an M.balfouri sling and a load of equipment and some more substrate came to about £90

Arachtion

Arachnobaron
100_3945[1].jpg 100_3271[1].jpg 100_3268[1].jpg hainanum easily, king baboons are nice but grow PAINFULLY slow, cobalts are common, and baboons look all the same, S.sp ebony are OK and pretty uncommon but IMO boring (thats just me) looks after his customers though Lee, good lad. here's some pictures of my hainanum to try and sway you ;)

BaddestRuffest

Arachnosquire
Beautiful T Arachtion but I've made my choices but I think a hainanum will be on my next order for sure after seeing yours!

Last edited:

Arachtion

Arachnobaron
Beautiful T Arachtion but I've made my choices but I think a hainanum will be on my next order for sure after seeing yours!
She's one of my prized assets for sure! I'm ordering a rufilata, subfusca, lividum and albostriatum tomorrow :p