Hello and thankyou

Mad Dog

Arachnopeon
Hello all.
Joined this week and firstly i would like to thank you all for educating me on looking after my scorpions. Ive had them 3 weeks now, both seem ok,
Both Emperor scorpions. One is alot more active than the other?. Named them genghis and fluffy..... Fluffy is what happens if the girlfriend gets to name one!!!!!.

Big thanks again

Mad dog

misfitsfiend

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome to the board, Hope you decide to expand the collection one day.

OneSickPuppy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
roflmao. fluffy must be the one hiding away. my gf wont look at my scorpions. were hammering out a deal on me getting my own room for all my creatures... locked of course with door sealed. at least i know ill have a room where i can be safe when she gets all fluffy.

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mad Dog said:
Hello all.
Joined this week and firstly i would like to thank you all for educating me on looking after my scorpions. Ive had them 3 weeks now, both seem ok,
Both Emperor scorpions. One is alot more active than the other?. Named them genghis and fluffy..... Fluffy is what happens if the girlfriend gets to name one!!!!!.

Big thanks again

Mad dog
Welcome to arachnoboards! :) I love those names, very original.

Mad Dog

Arachnopeon
Fluffy is the one who is hiding away. My girlfriend is the same, she wont look at them either and hates them being in my room...... unlucky for her cos they arnt going anywhere.

OneSickPuppy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mad Dog said:
Fluffy is the one who is hiding away. My girlfriend is the same, she wont look at them either and hates them being in my room...... unlucky for her cos they arnt going anywhere.
yeah. there ya go. stand up for your pets. my last fight is to get my dog allowed o the furniture.

Empwrangler

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Welcome Mad dog. I am also new to the boards. I also have the misfotune of my girlfriend naming all my pets. fortunately she shows no interest in my emps so they are safe for now. At least she doesnt mind them being in my room.

have you sexed your scorps yet? I bought two emps about a year ago and just had some a bunch of babies.

Black Hawk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
my emp used to be named genghis too :p ...then i found out it's a girl :rolleyes: . i don't have a girl yet, only my mom pesters me about my little friends :D

Mad Dog

Arachnopeon
The man at the pet shop assured me they are both female? genghis just seemed right.