heavy webbers?

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Selenocosmia/Phlogius web alot but are probably ill suited for newer hobbyists
Okay I’ll keep them in mind, I’m new to T’s but In no way new to invertebrates, raised and bred a lot of phasmids and mantids over the years. And so far what I’ve learned is that at least a lot of the T’s I’ve looked into are a lot less temp and humidity dependent with husbandry. I’ve found the husbandry a lot less generally complicated so far. I’m not speaking of all T’s but at least the ones I’ve been exposed to so far

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Heavy webber. My stepson! The little bastard sits with his Ipad all day long

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Heavy webber. My stepson! The little bastard sits with his Ipad all day long
Just throw a hamburger and some juice his way 3 times a day and he'll be fine. Make sure he has a light cycle though and clean out his enclosure regularly!

Vulksgren

Arachnopeon
N. Incei is hands down my Top 5, love them. Have both olive and gold, and recently rehoused the olive(which buried him or herself quick, had to move her away from a corner with a fake plants since she was building there which would of been terrible since I would be destroying the webbing everytime I have to feed). Cant wait til he or she comes out again and starts webbing.

SpendoEndo

Arachnopeon
Hapalopus sp colombia is a pretttyyy heavy webber and great lookers on the cheaper end if the hobby :D

Drizzliz

Arachnopeon
I've got both N. incei and GBB. For my specimens, N. incei easily outwebs the GBB.

As far as arboreals go, my T. rasti has been a surprisingly heavy webber. It's still a sling/juvenile, so I don't know if this behavior will change as it ages.
T. rasti webbing.jpg

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
I've got both N. incei and GBB. For my specimens, N. incei easily outwebs the GBB.

As far as arboreals go, my T. rasti has been a surprisingly heavy webber. It's still a sling/juvenile, so I don't know if this behavior will change as it ages.
View attachment 331953
Mine is a very prolific webber as an adult, so I wouldn't expect the behaviour to change much.

Moebius

Arachnopeon
Same here regarding T. rasti (got 8 of them, web web web!), though it's held true for Tapinauchenius in general; I have a T. cupreus or three, lots of webbing as well, the T. violaceus has a flat out web castle going on even if she doesn't utilize the bulk of the enclosure.

Of course they can be the teleporters of doom and then some... but the plus side once they webbed heavily is they kept pretty visible for us.