Heading out later on today for some pokies...

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Subfusca?..Miranda?....Metallica already on the list......and some Versis, purple, and a Rosbustom on the diverse tip....Can anyone guess who Im meeting up with?....For those that cant..Ill be back with pics....

;P;P;P;P

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Please don't post pics of the subfusca. They are way too magnificent to be gazed upon by mortals. :worship:

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Back with some new stuff.... ;)

These were all ventrally sexed female. Thanks dude!!!

1.5"

1.5"

2"

Thanks for looking!...

PsychoSpider

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I went to Paul's place yesterday too. I got a Ceratogyrus darling and a Holothele incei. Looks like you got a good haul. Congrats

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
how can you sex a sling 1 to 2 inches ventrally? i have a 2" regalis the size of that p. metallica and theres NO WAY i can even make it out... granted it stays most of (all of in fact) its time burrowed/hiding. i NEVER hold any of my ts, because i admitedlly am afraid. :eek: i HATED SPIDERS WITH A PASSION till this past december till i got a 4 inch parahybana, now shes about 5.5, intimidating as hell and i own 2 slings, and am in the market for alot more lol... once i man up and actually hold one i will be a real man lol, as then i will have no more fears in the world:clap:

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No offense to ANY seller, but, generally; if they're trying to sell you something, of COURSE they're going to 'ventrally sex it' as female. :rolleyes:

RoseT

Arachnosquire
I was there and he asked me too pick out the ones I thought were females, I did and he provided me with his opinion which is all I asked for....at the end I'm giving me the benifit of the doubt, it was cool that he took the time to give me his opinion...and to be real I think Paul is a real dude..I witnessed his professionalism through a transaction we made...I never said these were confirmed females, but I was comfortable w my purchase and he made sure I was.

TM-Dubz

Arachnopeon
I was there and he asked me too pick out the ones I thought were females, I did and he provided me with his opinion which is all I asked for....at the end I'm giving me the benifit of the doubt, it was cool that he took the time to give me his opinion...and to be real I think Paul is a real dude..I witnessed his professionalism through a transaction we made...I never said these were confirmed females, but I was comfortable w my purchase and he made sure I was.
Good for you RoseT. Sounds like a very positive experience. Good luck with them. :)

LV-426

Arachnobaron
did he use something like a magnifying glass to sex them?