Genus Hapalopus

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
OOOOOOOOOO
I think I just had an accident:eek:

you might want to go and put a diaper on...

I have an equally gorgeous Hapalopus sp. and much more rare for you here! You can pick them up this week end when you come if you want. :D

See ya!

Martin

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
you might want to go and put a diaper on...

I have an equally gorgeous Hapalopus sp. and much more rare for you here! You can pick them up this week end when you come if you want. :D

See ya!

Martin
Holy crap. :eek:
Now I have to clean my chair:)
I am even more excited now.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Martin,

is it the black one with the red on the abdomen.... or the very orange one? Or neither? The orange one is fantastic! Or maybe H. butantan?

Chris had a male H. triseratus mature a few weeks back, so we are now in the process of getting our females here in TX mated, which I'm very happy about.

Eric

Last edited:

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What? no pic? What a tease. Why to play with our emotions Martin{D

Later, Tom

Tom,

Well I put some aside for you here, we are having a get together tomorrow, you just have to drive up, you are not too far! ;) We have room for you to sleep over as well somewhere between two tarantula racks! {D

Martin

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
LOL that would be quite a roadtrip!Pick me up on the way Tom!haha

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Not good pictures, but I'm happy to get these guys hooking up...

Eric

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice one Eric!He totally nailed her lol!
Best luck!
-Chris

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Nice one Eric, I hope things work out for you since I dont think it ever happened over here. My male was so scared of the female , and she kept getting frustrated and eventually jumped him:wall: Dont think he ever got it in once, at least he never flipped her over like that. Sure would be nice to raise up another group of these.
Good luck man!

Later, Tom

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Tom,

Nice one Eric, I hope things work out for you since I dont think it ever happened over here. My male was so scared of the female , and she kept getting frustrated and eventually jumped him:wall: Dont think he ever got it in once, at least he never flipped her over like that. Sure would be nice to raise up another group of these.
Good luck man!

Later, Tom
Ah man I'm sorry to hear about your trouble.
These are some of my very favorite spiders, so I'm really hoping to have some luck here. I'll make sure some babies head over to you if I'm fortunate to succeed with them.

Eric

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Congrats Eric, good luck with that. You pulled that one off pretty quick.

Later, Tom

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Two pictures of a Hapalopus sp. have been recently uploaded on Rick West's site. This spider looks amazing: click here and click here.
I've been admiring that beauty for awhile now.

The photographer (an arachnologist/professor from Brazil) put those photos on his Flickr about 2 years ago... see higher resolution shots HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Eric