Habitat advice.

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I was just wondering haw things have progressed, any update.

MarkJ

Arachnosquire
The tanks are doing awesome, had to replace a few plants not sure if it was not enough light or watering. I did find a cool ivy that seems to thrive inn those conditions so right now I have it growing across the top of the entire tank covering all three of the habitats.The tank looks lkike it has a living frame around it now!

The T. Blondi getting very large! Geniculata as predictable as ever and the Phormictopus sp is burrowed in a molt right now...

Sadly the P. Metallica didn't last too long, a bad molt ended that one.....

I'll grab some new pictures when I get time but off to work right now....

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
The tanks are doing awesome, had to replace a few plants not sure if it was not enough light or watering. I did find a cool ivy that seems to thrive inn those conditions so right now I have it growing across the top of the entire tank covering all three of the habitats.The tank looks lkike it has a living frame around it now!

The T. Blondi getting very large! Geniculata as predictable as ever and the Phormictopus sp is burrowed in a molt right now...

Sadly the P. Metallica didn't last too long, a bad molt ended that one.....

I'll grab some new pictures when I get time but off to work right now....
Sorry about the P. Metallica mine died of dks. I’m still not sure how it got it as all my feeders are captive bread by me at the time. Wish and hope I can get another one or a Goliath again. I just got misfortune of sick specimens.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Sorry about the P. Metallica mine died of dks. I’m still not sure how it got it as all my feeders are captive bread by me at the time. Wish and hope I can get another one or a Goliath again. I just got misfortune of sick specimens.
Was exposed to high temp? High temp may cause some neurological damage too.

Do you have or had contact with any pets subject to flea or tic treatments? This can cause some cross contamination.