H. villosella sac help.(time line needed)

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ok so I found one breeding report on this species, and it was said that in less than 30 days there where 1st instar. but since either the advanced search function is gone due to upgrades or something, I couldnt find out what I need to know.

I paired my male and female together on 7-1-2011 on 7-27-2011 I found her with a frozen pea sized sac. Id really rather not have to dig her and a bunch off offspring out of her enclosure, so about how long from sac to 1st instars? This way I can pull it and avoid the hassle!!

I say 7-27-2011, but that was actually the first time I had seen her with the sac, it could have been laid a few days before that as well.

Wadew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok so I found one breeding report on this species, and it was said that in less than 30 days there where 1st instar. but since either the advanced search function is gone due to upgrades or something, I couldnt find out what I need to know.

I paired my male and female together on 7-1-2011 on 7-27-2011 I found her with a frozen pea sized sac. Id really rather not have to dig her and a bunch off offspring out of her enclosure, so about how long from sac to 1st instars? This way I can pull it and avoid the hassle!!

I say 7-27-2011, but that was actually the first time I had seen her with the sac, it could have been laid a few days before that as well.
Cody,
After 28 days they should be first instar from what I have read. I never pulled the sack but have left the offspring to become spiderlings before collecting them. Interesting spiders to keep IMO I love the dramatic take down of prey!
Wade

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thanks Wade! Just the info I was needing. Also I agree, this species is very neat, very aggressive eaters! never had one take down prey without a bang.