H. Incei, cricket gluttony!!!

Hogge2k

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When I got this little one I threw in a sliced up cricket for him, I can assure you I didn't have to tell him twice to come and eat.

Before:

Attachments

Hogge2k

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have now put him/her on a strict diet and some workout (mostly spinning :rolleyes: ) and I hope that she will molt soon to get rid of that "tick-look" {D

Hogge2k

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
And by the way, here's another fellow that came with the same shippment (togheter with 2 sisters).

P. Regalis, 3rd instar:

Attachments

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
that greedy lil thing reminds me of my chaco sling...all butt. hubby said it has no legs - just big butt (it does have legs, but the abdomen is so big you don't notice anything else :p )
dianne

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
was that butt growth from just one cricket? if so that is amazing. My slings all have the tick look as well, they amuse my girlfriend to no end with how dispropporrttionate their butts are to the rest of their bodies (particualrly before a molt)

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
Of all the tick-look pix I've seen here, this one is simply off the scale... :eek:

Hogge2k

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
moricollins said:
was that butt growth from just one cricket? if so that is amazing.
Nah, eh, well, just 1 cricket, or more like 2 halves...

JohnxII said:
Of all the tick-look pix I've seen here, this one is simply off the scale... :eek:
Mm, I must admit that I'm finding her just a little bit repulsing, I'm not to fond of to fat butts. But it might be ok with some babyfat, right? :D

Last edited:

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
{D LOL {D

GREAT pics - and I can totally relate with what 1 cricket can do to a sling. The "before" and "after" shot is really terrific. :D

---
Wendy
---

Hogge2k

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ah, got the answer to the enormous butt-growth yesterday. It wasn't just the cricket, she was very close to a molt. Now shes shiny, new and lean again :D

Randy

Arachnolord
Old Timer
WTF ur T is a greedy lil tarantula!!hahaha careful not to drop it, he/she might just POP!!