Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All the time

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Djv44spider

Arachnopeon
Every time I feed my H. Gigas sling its amazing how much this sling eats. At first I thought my A. Geniculata sling ate a lot but not anymore. This little guy is one of my favorites because while he has his tunnel where he hides, he eats like a champ. I prekill superworms and feed them to my slings once they outgrow pinheads. Happy Friday!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My H. gigas sling is all grown up now, but she got there quickly by being a piglet lol

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It's crazy. It's by far one of my favorite species
I got my sling in a trade and didn't have any particular interest in the species initially, but she has grown on me!

I don't see her often... I can lamp the bottom of her burrow, but the other night I turned the light on randomly and caught her out for a drink!

1539967663475.jpg

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
My H.gigas is one of my best eaters and built one of the coolest tunnel systems out of all my fossorials. Epic tarantula.

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have 6 juvies, all offspring of a male I raised and sent of for breeding. Their tunneling is indeed super cool. They get right down to work when you rehouse them. I need 6 votes in this poll because all 6 of mine are great hunters.
162F9FD3-B78F-4F72-B075-0BDF9912CFE2.jpeg