Gravid Parabuthus Liosoma

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ok then this month im going to bring a gravid Parabuthus Liosoma....i just want to see some photos of this sp in a gravid state....i think she had been gravid for 3 months...and can someone tell me how long she will remaine...thanks...

Aaron

Predator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Who knows how long it will take. I have a gravid exilicauda that i thought would of popped over a month ago. I had a Vittatus that I didnt even realize was gravid, she got a little chubby over a few day period and was spending a lot of time smashed against the glass in the back of the tank because of the heat pad. After a week of not seeing her I looked down in the burrow with a flashlight and got suprised by a bunch of babies. You just never really can predict when they will have them. If she looks very fat I would try increasing the heat in the tank a bit. That may help to induce birth. I just put another heat pad on my exilicauda tank and that gravid female has been pushed up to the glass by the heating pad and its 90F in there already. She seems to be enjoying the 95F temp by the glass. Hopefully she will pop soon since shes doing the same thing the vittatus was.