gravid C.Vittatus?

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
she wasnt this big when i got her last month.the guy i got her from caught her and had her in with 20 others,so odds are she mated.i was just wondering if this looks like she's gravid or fat?thanks!

top view

side view

bottom view

and on my
hand

TheScorpionLord

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow she looks like she did get bigger, good to see theyre doin good man
i couldnt give a sure answer we just have to wait and see what our people have to say ;)

-Tim

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yea.this little one tried to tag me.i was moving her bark and was focusing on the other three and i stupidily didnt look before i touch the bark and my pointer finger touched her body and then i felt her tail whack me.thank goodness i didnt get tagged again.the last one was close to the worse pain i've felt in my 14 years of life!Lol!

Sinistersoljer

Arachnosquire
Hope it's gravid because I have three just that look just like that size wise I'm newer to the centroides wish I could help but if she is were both gunna be dads lol

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It would be sweet!my other female is fattening up too.I only give them a couple of small crickets a week and she fattening up like she's eating a ton!
i really want babies!

SixShot666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I guess the only thing you can do now is wait and see.
Give it a couple weeks.....If by then it has gotten bigger/fatter then we know the answer.

TheScorpionLord

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I hear that lol, I think we will all be daddies then lol I have several like your females, I'll have to ask my bro to see if there is any progress

so crossing fingers for all of us man and hoping for the best :)

-Tim