Gramostola Pulchras wanted

Michael Pintal

Arachnopeon
Does anyone have for sale or know anyone selling grammostola pulchra slings, Juvies, or a female juvie please let me know.
Thanks Mike

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
You will have to become a classifieds member ($5 USD a month) or an active member which is having like 20 posts in a week or something like that.

Michael Pintal

Arachnopeon
I've looked in the classiied section and found one 4.5 female at a ridiculous price of 450.00, that's a little too much so l decided to reach out to see if anyone knew anyone, you know what I mean?

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I've looked in the classiied section and found one 4.5 female at a ridiculous price of 450.00, that's a little too much so l decided to reach out to see if anyone knew anyone, you know what I mean?
I do see what you mean, but it's still against forum rules to post threads like this outside of the classifieds. I've even got in trouble for linking to shops outside of classifieds just to show someone prices, not even advertising.

Michael Pintal

Arachnopeon
I do see what you mean, but it's still against forum rules to post threads like this outside of the classifieds. I've even got in trouble for linking to shops outside of classifieds just to show someone prices, not even advertising.
Thanks for the info, didn't realize I posted anything bad, just looking for a tarantula, maybe I should read the fine print, thanks

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Any time I see G. pulchra on the market, be it slings or otherwise, they disappear near instantly. Your best bet is gonna be keeping up with the classified, social media pages of breeders, and joining buying/selling groups on Facebook to get the jump on sales.

Draketeeth

Arachnoknight
I just poked through my bookmarks and didn't find any of that species in any of my favorite haunts.

If that's what you really want, keep an eye out! The market changes all the time and availability cycles. What isn't available now might be in a few months.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Found my juvi female at a local reptile show. The breeder has no online store, so that pulchra just sort of showed up out of the blue. If you leave near one of those shows, go and you might get lucky too.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
That is not that ridiculous. They have become very scarce lately and 1/2" spiderlings are selling for $100 in Canada. I'm not sure if the lack of availability has affected the U.S. market, but it might already be having an impact on pricing... especially sub-adult females.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
As @VanessaS stated,not a ridiculous price if it,s a female that size.
Probably wont last long.
The big question is...how bad do you want one????.