Genus Grammostola

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi

Yes this is very red :) Nice.

Regalis: It think your RCF isnt RCF however OCF= orange CF. A looked some WC of these RCF and they are a lot redder.

femalefeline80

Arachnopeon
here is my g. rosea female she just molted either last night or this morning. she was sharing her tank with 2 lizzerds til i just took them out. she been eating up til yesterday. i hope this works been a long time since i posted pics on here.

BigBryan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
brachy said:
Hi

Yes this is very red :) Nice.

Regalis: It think your RCF isnt RCF however OCF= orange CF. A looked some WC of these RCF and they are a lot redder.
i think the ocf you see are the RCF in need of a molt... i remember seeing someones RCF (page 10) that didnt have any red at all molt into a beautiful red rosie... i have a RCF and its in between really red RCF and regalis rCF

Last edited:

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
BigBryan said:
i think the ocf you see are the RCF in need of a molt... i remember seeing someones RCF (page 10) that didnt have any red at all molt into a beautiful red rosie... i have a RCF and its in between really red RCF and regalis rCF
regalis rcf? pokie? pics?

BigBryan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gigus said:
regalis rcf? pokie? pics?
i was talking to what Brachy said to regalis at teh top of the page... he said "regalis" in reference to the user name... not the pokie

Ralph

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
here's a Grammostola.rosea RCF
but i'm not sure .the seller has one became to mature he said the Adult Male barely LS 7CM ...so that.i guess who this guy is...

Attachments

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ralph said:
here's a Grammostola.rosea RCF
but i'm not sure .the seller has one became to mature he said the Adult Male barely LS 7CM ...so that.i guess who this guy is...
You sure thats a rosea RCF?

Ralph

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Gigus said:
You sure thats a rosea RCF?
Pretty Not Sure...
i dunno who he is..he has molt and mature is a Male.
very small size that i never seen any Grammostola has that samll.
LS 7CM under.but do really look like a G.rosea. Some Color form.

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ralph said:
Pretty Not Sure...
i dunno who he is..he has molt and mature is a Male.
very small size that i never seen any Grammostola has that samll.
LS 7CM under.but do really look like a G.rosea. Some Color form.
I don't think you've got a Grammostola at all there, but a Paraphysa. The small size is not the only clue, but the shape of the mirror spot, which is much narrower and more "rhombus"-shaped than in a Grammostola.

pitbulllady

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Next time you're in the US let me know. I'll be glad to ship to your hotel again. Hope you enjoyed Acon as much. :)

Crunchie

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Young G.grossa

Adult female freshly moulted G.pulchra

My male has just darkened up and he should be on his last moult. Couldn't have timed it betteras my female is eating loads at the minute and she just moulted about a month ago.{D