Grammastola aureostriata info

Orchidspider

Arachnopeon
Well here is a Pic of mine so we all know what we are talking about

Thought you all would like to see a Chaco Goldknee if you haven't all ready. I got Ceres from Carolina Specialty 2yrs agoe. She's wild caught and she's molted once. She eats crickets with the occiasional six spotted roach which I raise. I have to clip the rear legs off the roaches to slow them down and keep them from digging in before the T can get to them however. Anway Ceres is the calmest thing in the world besides my Bolivian White knee, and she does not come out much but prefers to sit under her log that I placed her on top of for this pic. She is about 6" in diameter, and does not need much moisture at all. Since most of my T's burry their water bowls, I don't bother with them much, instead I semi flood each cage once in a while with tepid water.

Attachments

solaceofwinter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
very very nice spider!
sadly my work place may be going on strike so ill have to get a really good deal on something to buy it...

Arachnomaniac

Arachnopeon
I got a Chaco about 2 years ago, and she is very docile. The only time I ever saw her do a warning pose was right after mating, and she mated pretty easily. I have never been bit or flicked at, but I have only taken her out once. She was fasting for a bit, but it was pre-molt. I got a G. Cala a few weeks ago, and he/she is way more defensive than my Chaco, because whenever I stuck my hand in there to change it's water, it would rear up. Anyway, my Chaco is very docile, and it is a very good pick. ::::]

Katronmaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They're great! My first sling, gotten last october has grown a fair bit, actually. I hear for a grammostola, they grow pretty quickly

Mine was .75 inches last october, and was 2.75 this morning.