Got a new M. bafouri!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
As long as Robc realizes how ethically wrong it would be to charge premiums for any slings he may produce from this spider, I'm okay. :p
Well there goes my plan!! LOL

SlaytanicArachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I apologize if my info was incorrect but i was led to believe that part of the reason the balfouris are hard to come by is that its pretty hard to obtain them in the wild , i did not realize that the ones available actually came from small numbers that were cb. Im sorry . well anyways haha something new learned every day . Although am i correct in saying that the eggsacs if valid from this species are pretty small ?? Iv read that theey only contain about 60 to 80 ? if so wow thats rough no wonder their so rare ? Looking forward to some slings for sale in the future from current breeders though , still trying to convince myself into getting a gooty blue haha
i got a sling from alain in the fall, he only got 23 slings out of it. im glad i got one of them.

cheers Lucais

Sundan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Grats Robc,i wish i had one of those :)

And i just want to comment the talk about your videos, if anything,there are too few, i am one of those that check your channel everyday to see if theres a new one, keep them coming :)

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wouldn't it make more sense to give it to someone who already has a breeding group going ? HINT HINT :cool:

Later, Tom
Or me 0.2.7 and growing

Well, none of my balfouri are WC; they're all imported from Europe where they have already been bred successfully.

I only have 10, by the way, and my MM probably won't be alive much longer anyway.
Man good luck with Tom's female I hope your male did the job. I need to get me one more so we can have the same amount

Looking forward to some slings for sale in the future from current breeders though , still trying to convince myself into getting a gooty blue haha
Once you do please send it to me. I will really apreciated.

Just ask the dealer you'll get it from to mail it to me.

Perhaps Rob will give you a free P metallica once his are ready.

Wait was that the reason you send him a free M balfouri sling?????

regards

francisco

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

regards

francisco
I honestly don't think he did it for any reason, other than to be a nice guy....sucks that people think he's out to get something or had some ulterior motive. Such a cynical world we live in....

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Perhaps Rob will give you a free P metallica once his are ready.

regards

francisco

He got Rob a $200 M.balfouri sling in the hopes that Rob might one day be successful in getting a Gooty sack and send him a $150-$180 dollar sling in return?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
He got Rob a $200 M.balfouri sling in the hopes that Rob might one day be successful in getting a Gooty sack and send him a $150-$180 dollar sling in return?
Exactly what I was thinking LOL, he could have bought a P. metallica sling instead of this one for me, he is just a nice honest guy!

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
M. balfouri are cheaper now than P. metallica in U.S. , in my opinion. Not that it has anything todo with the spiders in this thread.

later, Tom

un33dit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have never once asked for any free slings, the only thinm i asked rob is if he could make me 2 backdrops, and that was before the t was even ordered,i pay for my t's like everyone else.

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i spent the money and sent him the t because it was a nice thing to do. I myself dont have the means to breed them,he does,..and hes not out to make a buck. i did it to help out the community thats it

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Rob may have gotten a free t, but its to breed and if the sac is valid the slings will be sold cheap..to EVERYONE. its a win win situation for everyone.even people who think i did it for personal gain

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have never once asked for any free slings, the only thinm i asked rob is if he could make me 2 backdrops, and that was before the t was even ordered,i pay for my t's like everyone else.
isn't it sad how the people on this forum immediately think you have an alterior motive when you gift someone a spider?

IMO, you do not need to defend yourself dantediss, you did a selfless thing for a selfless person..the elitests here just cannot grasp that concept.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Rob may have gotten a free t, but its to breed and if the sac is valid the slings will be sold cheap..to EVERYONE. its a win win situation for everyone.even people who think i did it for personal gain
No need to defend yourself.....no need my friend!;)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
isn't it sad how the people on this forum immediately think you have an alterior motive when you gift someone a spider?

IMO, you do not need to defend yourself dantediss, you did a selfless thing for a selfless person..the elitests here just cannot grasp that concept.
Totally agree!

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
Way to go Dan, you said it thats exactly right. You shouldn't have to go thru the guantlet because you did something selfless. If it was a Stupid Rose Hair half the people that posted, including myself wouldn't have posted, but because some people have a slight of the Jeleous bone, They've turned what was suppose to be a congratulatory, your lucky, it's nice to know people in the Hobby actually care what happens in the future for OUR T's into an all out "Where's mine, how come I didn't get one, Its all because RobC makes videos'" blah blah blah.

Grow up people! Good deeds happen everyday, just because it wasn't your day to recieve such Graditude doesn't mean you should make Dante feel like he did something wrong or did it for personal profit or benifit.

One more thing, its deeds like this that let EVERYONE KNOW who the good guy is. I bet if and when Dante posts T's for sale, anyone that read this post wont be asking if he's a legit Seller.... Tracking!!!

Cudos to you for doing something nice for someone else, Rob thanks for posting about how you ended up with an M. Balfouri, People like Dante need to be recognized.

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Way to go Dan, you said it thats exactly right. You shouldn't have to go thru the guantlet because you did something selfless. If it was a Stupid Rose Hair half the people that posted, including myself wouldn't have posted, but because some people have a slight of the Jeleous bone, They've turned what was suppose to be a congratulatory, your lucky, it's nice to know people in the Hobby actually care what happens in the future for OUR T's into an all out "Where's mine, how come I didn't get one, Its all because RobC makes videos'" blah blah blah.

Grow up people! Good deeds happen everyday, just because it wasn't your day to recieve such Graditude doesn't mean you should make Dante feel like he did something wrong or did it for personal profit or benifit.

One more thing, its deeds like this that let EVERYONE KNOW who the good guy is. I bet if and when Dante posts T's for sale, anyone that read this post wont be asking if he's a legit Seller.... Tracking!!!

Cudos to you for doing something nice for someone else, Rob thanks for posting about how you ended up with an M. Balfouri, People like Dante need to be recognized.

:clap::clap::clap:

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you very much those posts meant alot,since day 1 rob has been the only person to p.m me and help me with questions..i KNOW hes a good person. It was a small way to say thank you