gooty story and picture update

hruby

Arachnopeon
hey everyone, just had to tell my story and good fortune to someone who would actually care aka not my wife. Let this be a lesson to you all to be nice and sociable to your pet store employees. I went in today to get my weekly crickets when i ran into the reptile guy. I was picking up a white australian tree frog. i got to talking to him like I normally do when i asked him how his tarantulas were. He said good but he was getting ride of them all excluding his male and female t blondis. He also had a versicolor, mexican red knee, gooty saphire and a singapore blue. I had had conversations with him about his gooty before and my interest in ornamentals. i have a redslate and indian coming when the weather warms up. he asked me if i want to buy the gooty and i said i didnt have the money for that, this is a 4in female and those are not cheep on the net from what i seen. He said he would sell the gooty and its 12x12x18 exo terra enclosure for 250. Needless to say i found the money and am know a proud new daddy. i will get pics posted soon. Remember be nice to your pet store employees, you never know what kind of deals you might get.

Attachments

GOMER113

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey everyone, just had to tell my story and good fortune to someone who would actually care aka not my wife.
You too!?!? {D

Anyway, that's a pretty sweet deal. Great looking T, too!

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow, that's awesome :eek:

speaking of deals, i got a few bucks off on a Mormyrus spp. once because i'm always in that store.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my husband pretends to care :rolleyes: :D

congrats on the new acquisitions!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderful!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! She is very lovely!! So does your beautiful new treasure have a name yet?
My girls are named Echo and Heaven.