1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good water for my Ts

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by VENOMdeBEEVER, Aug 28, 2010.

1. B8709

B8709 Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    i boill fist as with my Ts.

:shame::shame::shame::shame::shame:

2. NikiP

NikiP Arachnobaron

This could be a good experiment for someone with some spare G. rosea slings ;)

3. VENOMdeBEEVER

VENOMdeBEEVER Arachnopeon

thats what i was thinking or maybe sum1 with an old male you know instead of him going out with a CRUNCH.

4. bobusboy

bobusboy Arachnoknight

We still talking about eating Ts lol, i've got a deep fryer, and a BBQ lmao.

5. curiousme

curiousme Arachnoprince Old Timer

They aren't that much different. Chloramine is just Chlorine joined with Ammonia, Nitrogen or Hydrogen from what I understand. And I was wrong Chlorine doesn't join in evaporation and produce Chloramine.

Chlorine takes a couple of days, Chloramine takes a couple of weeks. If you are worried about either you should use a dechlorinator that removes both.

6. tarantulagooroo

tarantulagooroo Arachnosquire

USA
    we get the water in the 5 gallon jugs I believe, I just use that because that is my drinking water. Our tap water is very harsh and full of chlorine.

7. SNAFU

SNAFU Arachnobaron

I've used distilled water that you can pick up for about .89 cents a gallon and, I've also used just plain tap water for years now with no probs.