good names for ts

goodoldneon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is naming a tarantula really that difficult - and - does it truly even matter?

illegalacid

Arachnopeon
My daughter names all mine except for a few here are my names all unsexed but still fun!
Nhandu Chromatus 1/4 inch "Houdini" Because out of the 3 I got he is the only one that burrowed and disappeared!
Nhandu Chromatus 1/4 inch "Scrappy" Because it is the only one to go get his food as soon as I give it to him!
Nhandu Chromatus 1/4 inch the wife named have to get back with this one I totally forgot.....
Avicularia Metallica is called "Twinkle Toes" daughter named her because of the pink toes!
Theraphosa Stirmi is called "Littlefoot" because of chomper from land before time it fits for it will be a big t for sure!
Poeciloheria Regalis is called "Simba" I bought 2 at once hoping is one I male and the other female! Simba And Nola make a pair! excuse spelling if its off!
Poecilotheria Regalis is called "Nola" look above this one for reasoning!
Poecilotheria Metallica "Zazu" from the watch bird in lion king they are all 3 next to eachother on the shelf and zazu is in the middle name fits so good!

Like I said most the names are for my daughter I named the chromatus' that's about it but I got them down scientifically so all is fun!

Katieandnik

Arachnopeon
Ours are not sexed but we call them all 'him'
so here are there names,
Chilean Rose - Arnold
Flame Chile - Squishy ( my hubby's T! )
Mexican Flame Knee - Rogue
Curly Haired - Petrie
& Brazillian Giant White Knee - Bronson (Also Hubb's)

spiiderwebb

Arachnopeon
I named my A. Avic "Charlotte" JUST because of Charlotte's Web being my favorite story as a kid, and she was my first T. My Rosea is named Peach :p

Ximmanis

Arachnopeon
'Ginger Pubes' would be a neat name for a GBB. The hairs are ginger, and 'pube' is already in the scientific name. :beer:

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Tarac

Arachnolord
I think Poecilotheria has a nice ring to it ;) I'm lazy and let science/hobby name them for me lol. If it were up to my girl they would be "eww," "yucky," "gross," "get-that-away-from-me," and "I-don't-even-want-to-see-it." Thus no reason to bother.