Good enclosures for arboreals?

SoulSpiegel12

Arachnosquire
After keeping terrestrials for about 3 years now I'm considering getting my first arboreal T. Something beginner such as an avic.avic. Anyone know where I can get some good enclosures for them? I'm not very good at making my own diy enclosures. Thanks!

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
I use a ziploc soup container, it was for my P met, it was too small and I put it in a "vial thing" (thats a scientific term).

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
16oz and 32oz are fine for slings just use that if it's a sling you're going for, if not and you're not going to make one I'd suggest just searching websites to look for one that's going to suit the spiders size obviously in arboreal setup.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
16oz and 32oz are fine for slings just use that if it's a sling you're going for, if not and you're not going to make one I'd suggest just searching websites to look for one that's going to suit the spiders size obviously in arboreal setup.
^^^Edit I'm from the UK so don't have any suggestions for websites of shops in you're area

Miss Scarlett

Arachnopeon
I have b.smithi and my tank is too tall 45x45x45. Thinking of buying a lower tank and using this for a new arboreal. What's your views?

Only new to this hobby. Bought my first spider in December.