Gold and Blond coloured Tarantulas

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I leave for a few days and this is what happens have you all suddenly turned blonde ( i can make that joke because im blonde) @Deb60 do you own a E parvulus because believe it or not they are Gold/black and red. The gold after a moult looks like gold leaf. That's with and without flash View attachment 267214 View attachment 267215
Yes I do have one , I’m really into the Eauthlus species . Mine is a female , and moulted a few months ago .

thevez2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aphonopelma iodius
Aphonopelma moderatum
Aphonopelma eutylenum

To a lesser extent: A. hentzi, A. anax, & A. gabeli
Encyocratella olivacea
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Nhandu tripepii
Chilobrachys guangxiensis
Pterinochilus murinus
Pterinochilus lugardi

Also, while not a tarantula but a true spider, I think you'd be remiss in not looking at Acanthogonatus francki. Many folks keep them just like Ts. Similar body look to a T, and many don't realize they aren't Ts.
And along those same lines, take a look at Calisoga longitarsus.(Silver colored)

Deb60

Arachnosquire
Aphonopelma iodius
Aphonopelma moderatum
Aphonopelma eutylenum

To a lesser extent: A. hentzi, A. anax, & A. gabeli
Encyocratella olivacea
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Nhandu tripepii
Chilobrachys guangxiensis
Pterinochilus murinus
Pterinochilus lugardi

Also, while not a tarantula but a true spider, I think you'd be remiss in not looking at Acanthogonatus francki. Many folks keep them just like Ts. Similar body look to a T, and many don't realize they aren't Ts.
And along those same lines, take a look at Calisoga longitarsus.(Silver colored)
Thanks for the ideas there .