giggity a molt!

Jilly1337

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice!! I'm still in premolt limbo with my GBB sling. My BF has 4 of it's sacmates and 2 of them molted this weekend.

Did you get any pics?

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Pictures or it never happened! :D :p

Congrats on the molt!

iluvcreepystuff

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have no molting pics as it happened when I was asleep and was in its hide wich was completely sealed off with dirt.
I will be getting some pics of him up as soon as he is eating when I can tease him out to get a full body shot.
I hope you get to see your gbb sling molt ive always wanted to see one molt but not yet.
I cant wait to fill him up with a bunch of crix, he is getting kinda bobble head lookin' if u know what I mean{D

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have one T that hasn't eaten since her molt, and it's driving me nuts! I'm really bad with that.. I like feeding stuff, and she won't eat... her and I don't exactly get along lol

Can't wait to see pictures, and especially eating pictures! (I think this is the only place where it's safe to say you like seeing a cricket being mashed up and nommed without people looking at you funny...)

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have one T that hasn't eaten since her molt, and it's driving me nuts! I'm really bad with that.. I like feeding stuff, and she won't eat... her and I don't exactly get along lol

Can't wait to see pictures, and especially eating pictures! (I think this is the only place where it's safe to say you like seeing a cricket being mashed up and nommed without people looking at you funny...)
I like that !! Ahh, it's the simple things in life :)

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Curly hairs - Nyuk, nyuk, nyuck!

One of my Favs, following a molt.........

I just mated mine with B. Vagans MM for the 3rd time! Should take.

Last edited:

ArachnoYak

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One of my Favs, following a molt.........

I just mated mine with B. Vagans MM for the 3rd time! Should take.
The big can of worms has just been opened yet again. I hope it doesn't take, the hobby doesn't need vagans/albo hybrids. The B. vagans genepool is screwed up as it is.

bluemerlyn78

Arachnopeon

Very true Teal! A funny incident happened to me on Christmas Eve.
I had to run out on my lunch break to buy crickets, since the stores closed early. It was too hot to leave them in the car, so I brought them into my office. My coworkers are very squeamish, so you can imagine a bag filled with 100 crix caused quite a ruckus. No one came wanted to come into my cubby after that, so yes being able to talk about Cricket Brains is quite entertaining to me as well! :)
It would be awesome to see pics! I rarely see my GBB eat :( but my other girls dig right in.