Giddy-up! Yee haw!

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tossed a cricket in to my B. Boehmei Scarlet O'Hairy and my aim was a little too good...lol. Scarlet didn't even flinch! She sat there for at least 15 minutes with the cricket on her back...lol..and that cricket didn't budge either. For as jumpy as those crickets are it's funny how they seem to know they need to stay still. Snapped a quick pic to share. By the way..some how the cricket got away!

Last edited:

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow thats a trip.. i swear my parahybanas done the exact same thing.... usually when im corralling crickets to lunchbox (my big lp) they will do dumb stuff like jump rite in front of her or between legs or somethin then they have the ol mexican standoff..... NONE EVER GET AWAY FROM LUNCHBOX lol

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow thats a trip.. i swear my parahybanas done the exact same thing.... usually when im corralling crickets to lunchbox (my big lp) they will do dumb stuff like jump rite in front of her or between legs or somethin then they have the ol mexican standoff..... NONE EVER GET AWAY FROM LUNCHBOX lol
My mom and I were looking at pictures of Lunch Box last night and we both have to ask, How did the name come about?

On topic, that is too cute. Darn those crickets and their smart self preservations! {D

HotPocket

Arachnopeon
I have seen this happen at least twice with my B. smithi and i am glad i am not the only person who has done this....
by the way awesome pic.

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ive never had a crik get on one of my Ts before but i have had them run under one and then the T run away like the crik was out to get it, even had my G. pulchripes run from them before (6 inch spider chased by a 1 inch feeder)