Getting two new jumping spiders today :) ..

Esherman81

Arachnoknight
I can't wait..sadly my 5 other jumping spiders died of old age and ..I was taking a break from the spider world for a while :) ..will post pictures when they come in the mail .

Rogerpoco

Arachnopeon
Those are nice,I got a few from a guy in Florida a couple years ago. Biggest jumper,I think?
I live in the mountains of east Tennessee-the color variations on jumpers here is absolutely crazy,T-like,almost.
Among others,we have what I call"OBT jumpers"and"GBB jumpers". You'd swear the colors are like the T's.
Slowly showing up this year(extra cold here),but I'll try to get pics of some as they start showing up.
Sweet,tho. T-obsessed,but a little fearful-I let jumpers hop all over me,never had a problem. Not suggesting it tho.

furball677

Arachnosquire
Those are nice,I got a few from a guy in Florida a couple years ago. Biggest jumper,I think?
I live in the mountains of east Tennessee-the color variations on jumpers here is absolutely crazy,T-like,almost.
Among others,we have what I call"OBT jumpers"and"GBB jumpers". You'd swear the colors are like the T's.
Slowly showing up this year(extra cold here),but I'll try to get pics of some as they start showing up.
Sweet,tho. T-obsessed,but a little fearful-I let jumpers hop all over me,never had a problem. Not suggesting it tho.
Actually Hyllus giganteus is the biggest species in the world.

Ranitomeya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My pair of Phidippus regius matured larger than my Hyllus giganteus adult pair, but jumping spiders do tend to have variable adult sizes. Some individuals will reach maturity earlier with fewer total molts at a smaller size while some will reach maturity later with a greater number of total molts at a significantly larger size.

Esherman81

Arachnoknight
My last ones got really big lol..lived 3 years and eat anything I put in front of them lol