Getting paranoid on T's?

fartbreath

Arachnopeon
Hi, friends. I just checked on my C. Fasciatum a million times today. Anybody experienced this, too? I mean, having an uncontrollable urge just to see your T's if they're doing alright?

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh, thank goodness! It's not just me! A few months ago I googled TA (tarantuholics anonymous) and was led to this site. I've been searching the boards for the 12 step program, but just keep finding enablers... Off now to check my ever growing T population before I go to work. :biggrin:

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
Each morning I come downstairs and do a quick visual over mine, still sleepy eyed, half dressed and before I've even been for a pee. Get in from work and have another quick check... have dinner then go through checking water/feeding/maintenance as needed and of course holding conversations with various ones :D

fartbreath

Arachnopeon
Now that would be very interesting! I am glad I found others who act like me. I just got started on the hobby about a couple of months ago and I am absolutely hooked! Now to take care of my fix...will check on my T's again!

Transient

Arachnosquire
I check mine several times a day, but mostly because I enjoy watching them. I get a little more OCD after a molt.

DeRez

Arachnopeon
I check on mine first thing when I wake up, when I get home from work and several times throughout the evening. You never know when one is going to be molting, injured, escaped or doing something cool. I'll watch them for hours sometimes. The more T's you have, the worse it seems to get.

heavydumbs

Arachnosquire
Im so paranoid im always checking but i guess thats part of the hobby and inexperience on my part.

ClosetCollector

Arachnosquire
I check on mine every day. Once in a while on a warmer day my heater will need adjusting, someone has molted and needs the molt removed, I fed the day before and old food needs to get taken out... I don't mess with them a lot but I do a lot of looking, they are always doing something, webbing moving dirt rearranging their homes,I have been looking in on them every day for 7 months now. They are just cool to watch, my Pink toe started an awesome web he/she only built at night. It started up at the top of a hollow cork log and eventually made its way all the way down to the water dish, like a personal highway!! I moved mu curly hair from a small deli set up to a small KK and it built a whole tunnel system in the KK!

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well yeah, I mean that's kind of the point in keeping them, at least for a lot of people, to you know.. look at them.

ClosetCollector

Arachnosquire
Well yeah, I mean that's kind of the point in keeping them, at least for a lot of people, to you know.. look at them.
I was part of another forum, people just had bunches of T's in their collections all in Deli cups checked on em about once a week...