Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is what I've got coming my way!!! :D

2 BRACHYPELMA BOEHMEI [1.5"]
5 BRACHYPELMA SMITHI [2"]
1 CITHARISCHIUS CRAWSHAYI [2.5"]
2 CYRIOPAGOPUS SP. BLUE [2"]

Needless to say I can't wait to get em!!! I've already got their enclosures set up and ready to go! Now I'm gonna also have my VERY FIRST B.Smithi breeding group going too!!! I'm super excited! :clap:

I'll definitly post pics when I get em all squared away!!!

Just got my fingers crossed for a safe arrival!

arachnophoria

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sounds like a gorgous group of Ts coming your way.All ones on my list to:).I hope they all arrive in perfect condition and are as stunning as you imagine them to be.

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
HAHAHAHA damn dude you really got bit wow that will make what close to 40 ? Wish i had the money to support the addiction ...im fiending haah :D . B.T.W my o.b.t just molted out to 4 and a half inches leg tip to leg tip :D . might be time for an obt date soon

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice bunch there! Hope they all arrive healthy and anxious to grow! Congrats.

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am soo jealous you are getting 2 boehmei!!!!

Congrats on the new kids coming your way. :clap:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you got those where i think you did i was seriously considering that package deal too. Still am for that matter.

Congrats!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We both know where he got them, I was contemplating the smaller 5-pack. ;)
Buuuuut, with the weather the way it is right now, I'll just wait.

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh yea, I got them from Tarantulas.com!!! :D
An AMAZING dealer and I gotta say all the species I got arrived in 100% great shape!!! They are all also larger than expected! I'm gonna try and take some pics tonight if I can so i can post em here for you all to see! I gotta say... $300.00 for what I got ain't bad at all considering what these species will be valued at in one or two more molts!!! I'm just SUPER excited that I FINALLY got an incredible Smithi breeding group! One of em is colored slightly different than the rest... like a smokey grey Smithi but with the same signature orange bands, really cool!!! If you're considering buying the package deal I say go for it before he runs out of em or they molt larger and the deal is called off!!! You won't be disappointed!!! :D