GBB Sling from Jamie is molting!

wlutman

Arachnopeon
:cool:

First Molt of 2012 my GBB sling is molting while I watch. First time I have seen it happening

:biggrin:

web eviction

Arachnolord
Good deal! Love GBB's haha my A. versi finished his mature molt at 12:03am on the first.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i can imagine your excitement. watching a molt for the first time is quite the experience to everybody in this hobby imo! thats awesome that you get to watch it with your kid.. is he/she interested in your ts as well?

wlutman

Arachnopeon
Yes, it is "her's"

they all live in same spot and I care for them. she helps feed etc

i can imagine your excitement. watching a molt for the first time is quite the experience to everybody in this hobby imo! thats awesome that you get to watch it with your kid.. is he/she interested in your ts as well?

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
that's cool... i got a 9 yr old nephew who comes by on the weekends and is FREAKIN OBSESSED with ALL bugs, my ts especially... i even ordered him a A.versi im gonna give him. im gonna take care of it till my nephew gets the proper hang of it, then let him try his luck once the (sure to be small) sling is big enough. My 7yr old daughter is really starting to warm up to them too ..and apparently.. tells the kids at her school "her dad has lots pretty of spiders" lol.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
me too, thanks... hey wlutman, what gives... dont ya know part of this hobby is postin pics? i wanna see your freshly molted GBB. Im so excited i have one (amongst others) coming in the next day or so. Cant wait to see it 1st hand.

wlutman

Arachnopeon
Few Pictures

few pictures - My Droid Razr phone

Pre-Molt 12-26-11
GBB in Dec Pre-Molt.jpg

Pulling out legs
GBB early in molt.jpg

Further on
GBB just out of molt.jpg

out of legs =)
GBB mid molt.jpg

After Molt
GBB after molt.jpg

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome pics lol. i wanna know around what size do they start getting their adult colors. i really like how these guys, much like avics, go through very noticeable changes with different molts