GBB not eating even after molt

Dragondrool

Arachnosquire
She has a healthy sized abdomen so she might just be fine but it's been over a week after her molt and she hasn't done this before.

Attachments

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Some times it does take a while before a tarantula eats, even after post molt. Plus, it looks like she has a pretty good sized abdomen for post molt so I wouldn't be concerned. Have her fangs hardened up completely?

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
My gbb is finiky usually after a molt i wait about 7-10 days and i test her "reaction" by touching her web with a improvised stick. If she moves away or covers her carapace its not munch time. Ill offer her a prekilled meal and she will take it on her terms. Then 2 weeks later offer her a live one and shes back on track again.

Seems to be her pattern since she was a little bigger then a canadian toonie :)

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
a week is sometimes not long enough, just keep watering it and slowly it will get back to being a murderous rage machine

I learned such recently when my P. sp"platyomma" lost its hunger somehow, then another week it started trying to eat my water syringe...and that is the story of the not so hungry then hungry Pampho.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
...and she hasn't done this before.
She hasn't been this big before. The larger the T, the longer it takes to harden from a molt. And as was stated, she is nice and plump. Nothing to worry about!

Dragondrool

Arachnosquire
Yes
Some times it does take a while before a tarantula eats, even after post molt. Plus, it looks like she has a pretty good sized abdomen for post molt so I wouldn't be concerned. Have her fangs hardened up completely?