G. rosea is laying an eggsac

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
she is putting the finishing touches on it right now... thanks again mebebraz and ill keep y'all posted

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congratulations, hope you get lots of slings. I love my baby roseas, trying to resist buying a WC adult.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats hope all goes well We are hoping to have a sac from our G.Rosea in the spring

MrBaronIsBack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a question for you guys that have bred the rosies. How do you get their molt cycles stabilized so that you can get a reliable mating out of them? I ask this question because they are so notorious for skipping molts and such.

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool, but before you send me my slings, I read your other post about what your second best hobby is, uh, before shipping, wash your hands please=D =D

Telson

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I just got a male as soon as I could after her last molt and went for it.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by mebebraz
Cool, but before you send me my slings, I read your other post about what your second best hobby is, uh, before shipping, wash your hands please=D =D
HAHAHA, that was funny!!

Later,

Jake

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah I'll be sure to do that... oh and I have a girl now so I don't d that...as mch

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aww, what a perfect picture of maternal devotion - so cute! Congrats, hope the sac contains many babies! :D

Greensleeves