G. Pulchripes

mlflorea

Arachnopeon
So i have 2 questions for every one. what is the proper name for the chaco gold? i have seen G. aureostriata and G. Pulchripes in all types of various research that i have done. Which one is that right one?

Second question is can any one give me an estimated age of my chaco sling?

View attachment 109058
thanks every one

Last edited:

ImDeadly

Arachnosquire
G. Pulchripes I believe. Age? I'm not sure. I just got one and it is only a quarter inch. Yours appears to be close to an inch. Give or take. They grow quite slowly so I would guess (and I mean guess) 9 to 12 months. Of course they can grow at different rates depending on how they are kept, such as temperature and feeding rates.

Sent from my LG-C729

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
G. pulchripes is correct, and where do you get silver pennies? Did someone fool around with electroplating?
The sling can't be more than 5 months old from my estimation. Also, what is that in its water dish? Remove it altogether and just mist the sides of the jar and dampen the substrate for moisture.

Last edited:

mlflorea

Arachnopeon
that is all i am really looking for, lol and estimation! you should post a pic of yours i would love to see it! babies are so cute

---------- Post added 10-14-2012 at 05:03 PM ----------

i think it was just the flash on my camera, lol the penny is copper colored. thanks and will do

http://s1341.photobucket.com/albums/o747/mlflorea/ <-------- here is all of my pictures

Last edited: