G. pulchripes terrarium size?

Micrathena

Arachnoknight
Hi, I am getting my first T soon, a G. pulchripes. I have read up on them and consider myself prepared, except one detail I have not been able to find: How big should their terrarium be (for an adult)? I have a 5x11x16 Kritter Keeper but I don't know if that's enough. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

CLICKBANGBANG

Arachnopeon
I believe it would do fine in that size enclosure... Someone will be along shortly to confirm.

Also, have you bought and read The Tarantulas Keepers Guide? Best couple of bucks you can spend for the sake of (you and) your new spider. ;) I highly recommend it. As in its a must... Go now... Find the book! Read! Lol.

cantthinkofone

Arachnodemon
I suppose that measurement is inches? If so it should be fine. Definatley get the book. I'd rather you read for the spiders sake. Some people (I observe this at shows) buy a tarantula as an impulse buy and know NOTHING about it. Don't be that guy. Educate yourself tons.

Micrathena

Arachnoknight
All right, thank you. I'll be sure to buy The Tarantula Keeper's Guide. And don't worry, I'm not completely clueless, I've found a good caresheet. But I am sure the book will be a good investment, I've heard about it elsewhere on the forum Thanks..