G. pulchripes FINALLY in premolt

CitizenNumber9

Arachnobaron
It's about time!!! I have a tiny G. pulchripes sling (~3/4" DLS) that I bought near the beginning of December and for the first time it is FINALLY a dark premolt color. Yikes I might just be dead by the time this thing is grown! Even my B. albopilosum has molted twice since then!

awiec

Arachnoprince
I've had my sling for about 7 months, it has molted once and I think its in pre-molt now, they are very testing of patience. On the bright side it takes out anything I give it.

CitizenNumber9

Arachnobaron
I've had my sling for about 7 months, it has molted once and I think its in pre-molt now, they are very testing of patience. On the bright side it takes out anything I give it.
Ha I wish I could say the same about mine. It isn't as feisty of an eater as my psalmos or LP

When it DOES eat though, it goes nuts!

Forcep

Arachnosquire
My G. pulchripes is not a slow grower... But my rearing chamber is like 85+F and I feed it twice a week so that maybe the reason.

CitizenNumber9

Arachnobaron
My G. pulchripes is not a slow grower... But my rearing chamber is like 85+F and I feed it twice a week so that maybe the reason.
I'd keep mine that warm if I could. Sadly I have to settle with room tempurature :sarcasm:

awiec

Arachnoprince
I'd keep mine that warm if I could. Sadly I have to settle with room tempurature :sarcasm:
Yeah my room is more towards 70 so most of my stuff doesn't molt often but when they do they gain a lot, pretty much all of them get at least 25-50% bigger.