G aureo with peach fuzz!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He is so cute, one of my favs to handle. He is still little as you can see from his size relationship to the quarter. What I love is that he is covered in this beautiful peach colored fuzz!!!

When I gave him his first real digs I transfered his old tiny hide as well to give him something familiar. Well, it's familiar all right. Even though he has outgrown it, he still squeezes himself into it! Too cute.

Last edited:

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice! The Chaco's are awsome and mine is about the exact same size as yours. Ferocious little eaters! I can't wait until mine is hits 8"! I just moved him/her (?) to a larger Beta tank after the last molt.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice! The Chaco's are awsome and mine is about the exact same size as yours. Ferocious little eaters! I can't wait until mine is hits 8"! I just moved him/her (?) to a larger Beta tank after the last molt.
Yeah! Mine too! Eats like a horse. I toss in a couple little crickets, he chows and before I know it he is at the door waiting for more. Mine is loaded with personality, yours too?

Corranthe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mine is about that same size now that he just molted a couple of weeks ago. He also acts like he is constantly starving! This morning he took a roach that was almost the same size as he is (though it was a soft one that had just molted.) Hopefully that will tide him over for at least the next couple of days. Mine doesn't have much in the way of personality besides just being an eating machine.

ralliart

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
She's cute BUT take that cat away & don't try to experiment if T's can suffer heart attack as well. :}

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He is totally gorgeous :worship:

I have one around the same size and he just happens to be one of my fave T's. A real little character.