Furcifer pardalis, my BB Ambilobe panther chameleon :)

web eviction

Arachnolord
Well I picked this guy up last august as a 3 month old at a reptile show. Slowly but surely he gets more color with each shed. Now upon getting him home I soon realized he's an escape artist! Lol so wasn't long before he was just roaming all the plants in the house. This is where he got his lable "Roman" he now lives in a big mesh cage which is 24dx24wx48h and doesn't get to venture out as much. But he patiently waits at the door when he sees me coming and rushes out and runs up my arm and parks himself on my shoulder and just hangs out. lol any way figured I'd share a couple pictures, hope you all likes ;)
3 months when I brought him home...

4.5 months he thinks he's hidden...

Almost 5 months, very upset I found him!

5.5 months

Ew ew we it's that a meal worm? I'm not eating that! He's picky sometimes..

6 months

Bed time is 8:45 every night lol says him!

New pj's after his 6 month shed...

Thanks for looking :D

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Very cool, great pictures.

I always wanted an Ankaramy locale of these guys but never did it due to space issues.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
whahooo!! he's a beauty,awesome job rearing him up,i used to keep em aswell,for lizards i keep different sp. of large anoles(jamacian,crested etc),i love how chameleons are most always ready for action w/their colors and all,definitly not boring:) for your next one maybe try a noseybe the blues are amazing on them!.

web eviction

Arachnolord
I do like the nosey be's a lot but I think I like the break up of color a little more lol maybe find a nice female with a colorful sire and make my own ;)