Funny Story

mersch

Arachnopeon
After being back home after a weekend trip, grandkids are over and want to see Mr T. The mom brings him down to the coffiie table so they can see him. Granddaughter says he isnt moving, I look and see him move from across the room, yes he is. Grandson says no he's not! I say yes he is, look at him! I finally put on my glasses and go over and really look. There appeared to be 2 T's ! One alive, one NOT! I start freaking out, totally! The kids have never seen me react in that manor before! I get on the phone, call the daughter who had come over to take care of the dog while we were gone, ask if she or her hubby had put another T in with him! Of course, they didn't. I'm still freaking out trying to figure it out, all of a sudden, ding ding ding-lightbulb moment- idiot of the year moment-Mr. T had only molted! ROFL This is my 1st T after not having any for 20 years! Granny is getting mental in her old age. LOL Man, was I so embarased! So glad there will not be a video of that showing up on y-tube!
:giggle:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hehe, at least this wasn't a story about finding the spider flipped over, 'dead', so it was disposed of.

I've heard stories like this before, they're funny.

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
haha that's a nice story... and here i thought that another T was put in with your T for "company" by daughter... hehe.

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
It's easy to get caught offguard like that sometimes, glad your T is growing, and you're sharing your hobby with your grandkids! The world needs less arachnophobes!