Funny Ebay Tarantula Find! But this one was "Trained by a Spider Trainer!"

funguy@heart

Arachnopeon
I doubt iits a kid. If you think that's crazy, there is a guy on Faunaclassifieds.com that is selling Dwarf American Alligators. Bad enough they don't exist but the guy is based in Brooklyn. He can't buy any snake over 6 Feet but I can sell Alligators! I understand you can buy almost anything online but are people that stupid, he could have at least said he lived in New Jersey or something.

You can't fix stupid!

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"She isn't Poisonous and is harmful" ua.... waht???? there not poisonous there venomous
I laughed SO hard when I read that - she's not poisonous, but is harmful!

Wow, how retarded is that :rolleyes:

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Give the guy a break. No one here has heard about Aphonopelma goldbricki?
When they molt, the inside of the exavium is lined with precious gold leaf. You people need to use the search function:rolleyes:

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I contacted the guy and he even taught it to get you a beer from the fridge on command!{D

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The grammar of the post gives the impression the seller is not from America. It is most likely a scam; a bad scam.
Also the item given for scale appears to be a business card. Typical business cards have a width of 2". How can they say the T is 4"? I posted a question for the seller, let's see what comes back.

Last edited:

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Give the guy a break. No one here has heard about Aphonopelma goldbricki?
When they molt, the inside of the exavium is lined with precious gold leaf. You people need to use the search function:rolleyes:
Wow cool. :rolleyes:

It's not that hard to harness-train tarantulas; it's keeping the neightbor's cat off of it while your walking her that's the problem. Darned hawk scooped up my B.smithi two weeks ago. :liar:{D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Thanks for sharing. That is, by far, the funniest one I've seen yet!

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Drats! The listing has been removed.....now I can't see it. Oh....thanks zerg! I just saw your picture. 100 for shipping. Poor little tarantula, I hope he/she is being taken care of properly.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Drats! The listing has been removed.....now I can't see it. Oh....thanks zerg! I just saw your picture. 100 for shipping. Poor little tarantula, I hope he/she is being taken care of properly.
See post #5, it has a link where you can view it.

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Grammostola rosea 1cm leg span for sale

£600 ($1200) or best offer what do you say, I trained it myself it barks, it farts, hell if you ask nicely shell give you a complimentary blow ........ {D

she is harmful but wont bite and never has done. I do not ship so collect it yourself.

£100 for shipping ($200 for shipping)

Her name is mike and she has a good personality and did i mention shell sing you to sleep ?

yes thats right people come get your rare, trained Grammostola now.

if your not sure about it ask the A.hetzi who i also trained, give her a call on 0800 RIPOFF 244

;P

Dignity

Arachnopeon
haha

£600 ($1200) or best offer what do you say, I trained it myself it barks, it farts, hell if you ask nicely shell give you a complimentary blow ........ {D

she is harmful but wont bite and never has done. I do not ship so collect it yourself.

£100 for shipping ($200 for shipping)

Her name is mike and she has a good personality and did i mention shell sing you to sleep ?

yes thats right people come get your rare, trained Grammostola now.

if your not sure about it ask the A.hetzi who i also trained, give her a call on 0800 RIPOFF 244

;P
LOL LOL LOL

Poor little T though =[

pearldrummer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So.... I have a G. pulchripes that is trained as a bulldozer. I wonder how much I could get for him.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
heh

of course, i actually did break in a few spiders to being handled and probably could have sold them for more to ppl who saw me working with them... but that takes away from the funniness =P

dirty munky

Arachnopeon
I bought the tarantula its currently doing my dishes earlier today it mowed the lawn and gave my girlfriend a pedicure this thing is awesome I am going to hire the spider trainers to train my whole collection why didn't I think of this sooner.After it cooks dinner I am going to have it change the oil on the harley after walking the dogs.

Ryujia

Arachnosquire
I bought the tarantula its currently doing my dishes earlier today it mowed the lawn and gave my girlfriend a pedicure this thing is awesome I am going to hire the spider trainers to train my whole collection why didn't I think of this sooner.After it cooks dinner I am going to have it change the oil on the harley after walking the dogs.
lol Sounds more like a servant then a trained pet! {D