Fun Pictures Of Your Pet

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What did you do to Thor, Jon? {D Such a manly, pretty puppy, and you dress him in pink? {D

Well, here's my Miss Tiara, the clown of my zoo.

---
Wendy
---

Attachments

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Socrates said:
What did you do to Thor, Jon? {D Such a manly, pretty puppy, and you dress him in pink? {D

Well, here's my Miss Tiara, the clown of my zoo.

---
Wendy
---

Haha I love it when birds do that. We have a bird at our pet store that does that haha. What did I do to Thor? I put him in the damn Kennel that's what I did, he's having a bad day today...chewing on every clothing item he can find...OHHHHHHHHH THE CROWN YOU MEAN...haha well I am sure he's firm in his sexuality at that size ;) especially with a name like Thor!

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
What did I do to Thor? I put him in the damn Kennel that's what I did, he's having a bad day today...chewing on every clothing item he can find...OHHHHHHHHH THE CROWN YOU MEAN...haha well I am sure he's firm in his sexuality at that size ;) especially with a name like Thor!

:( Poor Thor....in the kennel? :( :( Baby teeth are fun to deal with, aren't they? {D Has he tried gnawing on you and your GF yet?

I don't know why I was so fortunate, but none of my dogs (3 in total) ever chewed up anything as puppies other than the designated chew stuff. None of them were ever kenneled either. (Other than the flight from the U.S. to Germany and back).

How much weight is Thor putting on a week? I bet it's like 3+ pounds, right?

Enjoy him while he's that "little" (<--yeah...right...little....LMAO). They grow up wayyyyyy too fast.

---
Wendy
---

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Socrates said:
:( Poor Thor....in the kennel? :( :( Baby teeth are fun to deal with, aren't they? {D Has he tried gnawing on you and your GF yet?

I don't know why I was so fortunate, but none of my dogs (3 in total) ever chewed up anything as puppies other than the designated chew stuff. None of them were ever kenneled either. (Other than the flight from the U.S. to Germany and back).

How much weight is Thor putting on a week? I bet it's like 3+ pounds, right?

Enjoy him while he's that "little" (<--yeah...right...little....LMAO). They grow up wayyyyyy too fast.

---
Wendy
---
Oh pooooor him, he does it to himself haha. Oh god teething has been hell for me with this pooch. He likes to chew on the couch and on the table wood, and on my shoes and socks or boxers or anything he can. I tell him no he just keeps doing it, I put him in the kennel and he barks and cries bloody murder. His chewing hasnt been doing too well but he's getting better with potty training. He doesnt ever pee in the house anymore he always stands by the sliding glass door and asks to go outside, but he still will leave you hot pile of poo on the floor. I guess its better than him peeing on the floor...but still a habit he must break. He's a little skinny the vet said so I tried to "beef him up quickly," by giving him a half can of canned food....oh good god biggest mistake of my life. He like projectile diahrrea'd (spelling) all over the floor the next morning, and my girlfriend had to clean it up...then i came home from work he had done it all over his kennel and blankets...took him out cleaned out the kennel washed it, took the toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet...and the toilet clogged and overflowed into the bathroom and flooded the bathroom, at that point i about projectile poo'd in my own pants...it was a mess let me tell you....but besides that fiasco I love him to death. He's almost 29 lbs. and he's almost 12 weeks old. I need to get him his second set of shots here soon.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i know everyones probably seen em but i'll post em summore damn it

PrincessToad

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
When my dog was a puppy he was the worst chewer. Expecially my very expensive shoes, dvds, well anything really. I found that making sure he had a lot of chew toys like kongs and bully chews was the key. My breeder recommended that I get him a saddle blanket, wash it really good (took about 10 times) and give that to him. He loved that blanket and it helped to keep him from chewing on other things. You should see the blanket now it looks like mutant moths got ahold of it. {D

He's adorable. Oh the joys of puppyhood.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
PrincessToad said:
When my dog was a puppy he was the worst chewer. Expecially my very expensive shoes, dvds, well anything really. I found that making sure he had a lot of chew toys like kongs and bully chews was the key. My breeder recommended that I get him a saddle blanket, wash it really good (took about 10 times) and give that to him. He loved that blanket and it helped to keep him from chewing on other things. You should see the blanket now it looks like mutant moths got ahold of it. {D

He's adorable. Oh the joys of puppyhood.

hehe, yeah ive got quite a few chew toys for him, we just have issues of who's chewies are whose because we also have a teacup chihuahua is actually the more dominant one, and they only seem to like the chewie that the other has...so its a back and forth constant battle when they have chewie treats.

Kykaehel

Arachnopeon
omg Thor's adorable! >^.^<

my baby boy Khan is now 2 yrs old and he still acts like so much of a puppy... man the puppy teething stage was hell! everything was fair game to him! the bed the window sills the rest of the furniture the walls of the house and our arms!!! i have pics of his damage in a file on my comp titled "Khan-age" :') hehe but he's my baby boy n i love him to bits...

though i question his sexuality at this moment in time ;p

and i can't resist the baby photo....

and his true personality shines through hehe

oops... got abit "post happy" with the pics :eek:

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
"Egotistical? Me? I haven't the foggiest idea why you would say that!"

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MizM said:

LOL thats the best vitticeps pic i have ever seen

sammyp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally Posted by MizM

Lol:D That piccie is fantastic! Haven't laughed so hard in ages!:D :D :D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Sadly, Mr. Knuckles died last year of old age. We rescued him from a breeder who didn't give him the proper nutrition as a lizardling. His front legs didn't work too well, and he always ended up walking on his knuckles, or if he went too fast, he'd fly right over them and land on his chin. Poor guy got a big head when we brought him home and spoiled him rotten!

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Peanut, our silkie hen. Every photo of her is a funny one.....

Last edited:

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I Am Not A Dog!

I was never allowed to have any critter with fur or feathers as a kid. My father had allergies, and every time something with fur or feathers "followed me home", it was sent away. (I was never told no to snakes, frogs, turtles, mantids, spiders. Hmmm, maybe that is why I turned out this way). Back to the photo. Remi was given to me for Father's Day 2 years ago. We rescued her (believe to be Rotweiller / Shepard mix) from a local shelter. But I believe she adopted us. As far as I can tell, she believes she is an equal to my 16 yr. old daughter, and treats my 13, 10, and 8 year old sons as younger siblings / pups. This is a very familiar pose for her.

Last edited:

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My baby, Solly. She's a greenwing macaw and loooooves to ham it up in front of the camera.

Last edited: