Fun ideas for name?

edrilling

Arachnopeon
I'm about to receive an unsexed C. cyaneopubescens, GBB and hoping someone out there has better name ideas than I do!

Theneil

Arachnoprince
i have three and the first two i named Sierra and Misty. i have mostly given up on names since so the third one doesn't have one, but if it did it would probably be sprite or 7up...

i'm sure anyone who drinks beer could come think up more green and blue bottle names than me...

Stormsky

Arachnopeon
I named mine Enoch after the big pumpkin guy in the series "Over the Garden Wall". It would've been Pumpkin if it was a girl.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i have three and the first two i named Sierra and Misty. i have mostly given up on names since so the third one doesn't have one, but if it did it would probably be sprite or 7up...

i'm sure anyone who drinks beer could come think up more green and blue bottle names than me...
You gave up on names after two spiders?

*hides notebook of almost 100 tarantulas with names*

lol

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
My lungs are starting to get callouses from sighing about these naming posts.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
You gave up on names after two spiders?

*hides notebook of almost 100 tarantulas with names*

lol

Those were not my first two tarantulas. LOL. Granted, it still sounds like i gave up long before you. LOL

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Yet continues to look at them... :p
They’re like a wreck on the highway, they just beg rubber necking. I know you can opt to ignore individuals here on AB, but it would be nice if you could apply the same to specific topics.

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
My lungs are starting to get callouses from sighing about these naming posts.
Can we name the callouses?
Well there could be one named Callie, the next one can be Callisto, and then there's Calbert, Calynda, Calderon, Calix, Calinico, Callison, maybe even name one Cal Lewis.......:smug:

There definitely has been an increase in naming posts though, and I'd be lying if I said I'm not annoyed:meh:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Well there could be one named Callie, the next one can be Callisto, and then there's Calbert, Calynda, Calderon, Calix, Calinico, Callison, maybe even name one Cal Lewis.......:smug:

There definitely has been an increase in naming posts though, and I'd be lying if I said I'm not annoyed:meh:
So I'm not the only one who noticed, I think I counted 4 in the last 2 weeks.

On the original topic, I named my late monstrous female "la Reina Azul"

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Those were not my first two tarantulas. LOL. Granted, it still sounds like i gave up long before you. LOL
I cannot even begin to tell you how many animals I have named... thousands, easily, between all the critters, livestock, reptiles, dogs, etc etc LOL I have a serious thing for naming everything...