From my pond

unprofessional

Arachnopeon
Two different mothers. These guys are pretty neat - they're fast, but not defensive.

This one was holding onto a sac as well, but you can't see it under the water.

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I had no idea they submerged the sac aswell, wonderful photos something not often seen, great work.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
oh man i just love these pictures!!! i wish i was gusty enough to go in the water with my camera! supurb work!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice. That's the first pic i've seen of a Dolomedes actually hanging out in contact with water. You always see them near it but never IN it.

ErikWestblom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice. That's the first pic i've seen of a Dolomedes actually hanging out in contact with water. You always see them near it but never IN it.
I almost always find mine on the water surface :) (Dolomedes fimbriatus and D. plantarius)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've only seen this species in water.Very cool spiders!Need to actually go try and photograph some this year.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
We have D. tenebrosus around these parts. Except for dead in the pool, I always see them hanging out above, next to, or near water but not walking on it. Maybe I'm just not looking at the right place/time. Nice pics guys, in any case.