for those who aren't bored over them yet

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
to tell you the truth, i'm sick of seeing the damn things in pictures all the time... now, in person, that's a whole nother story! :D

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
then just close your eyes! darn, i could not get this one to give me a threat (sp?) display :8o

DiSTuRBeD

Arachnopeon
Nice blue poky... I'm thinking about comming to your home in July to see them with my own eyes :)

Grtz
DiS

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
p. metallicas??? those are sooooo two months ago! ;) :p nice pics. i need to see it in person tho. :)

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Still not sick of them. But now I want my own!

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm starting to get sick of them :p. Time for you to show some female B. annitha signs :).

metzgerzoo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm not tired of them, but then again, I don't think I ever get tired of looking at Ts...I'd have to agree though, I want to see one in real life, preferably in my house :d

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i've seen three full grown adults in person and that's something.. although i can see full grown metallica's and metallica slings any time i want to, because my dealer/breeder has a bunch of all different sizes, i only look at them for a minute at a time.. they're amazingly gorgeous animals but until i own one i don't see myself sitting at this guy's house staring at the damn thing all day.. a lot of people big them up too much when in fact pics do them no justice and i've seen like 1200 pics of them in the past month.. i love metallica's and think they're gorgeous t's but i can't appreciate their beauty until i have one and see it everday, living it's life and investigating it.. those pics that you posted metallica, i could have pictured in my mind... i don't see the big deal with these because i don't have one but the day i do i think i'd enjoy seeing others pics to compare to mine and see how they vary in color and such..

Now, you posted asking if i was sick of seeing them and my answer is, "yes".. but since you also posted to share the T and get compliments, Nice T, very beautiful spider..

ps. if you want, you can send me a couple and i'll really appreciate them.. ;P

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
what can i say.... no far away vacation for me this year.....

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yep, your defenitaly lucky to have one of these guys, or 5! i can't wait until i can own one.. i will someday...

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
Dessicata said:
Nice...how big is it? I'd still take a subfusca instead ;)
i totally agree !!!

subfusca rules over metallica :cool:
but the bleu thingy isn't bad either ;P

How many subfusca do you have at present Eddy ?