Foney "camel spider" website(check this crap out!)

Chilopet

Arachnopeon
I've seen those pics with the soldier a few years ago. But i've never seen this website. I'm sure there are tons of people who have never heard of a camel spider and would probaly belive this. But I dont think anyone would be dumb enough to pay $30 for one of those t-shirts!

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i hate when people make up these stories stuff like this is why so many people hate inverts i mean really growing to 3 ft. and killing cows that is so stupid and i think those eggs were those penuts with suger on them

Jonathan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi,
If that really disgusts you, email that cat, and tell him that. I hate the propagation of misinformation about arachnids.
Jon

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i did email him although i do not think this will stop people like him but atleast he heard what i had to say {D

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I like that touch they put on the "eggs" to cover up the fact that they are fake by saying "recently outlawed", what crap:)

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
noobs!!!

10-15 years....lol.The tape measure is photoshop job to.:mad:

darkness

Arachnopeon
yea those are fake all right i see those all the time espicially because of where i live there are rattle snakes , copper heads, cotton mouths, and brown recluses out here . so those are really fake.yeap that stuff is capital BS

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is that toffee popcorn theyre trying to pass off as eggs? unfortunately someone probably believes this guy

zinto

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ArachnoCrazy said:
i did email him although i do not think this will stop people like him but atleast he heard what i had to say {D
I emailed him too. Let me know if you hear back from him.

8ball

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lol no wonder some girl tried thought she knew more then me about solfugids, she told me she went to a site and read that they will run to your shadow and chase you, I was like what??? :?

Matthew

ArachnoTexan
Old Timer
ROFL
the foot pics are from snake bites
I know the guy that took those pictures. I wonder if this camel guy knows there copy righted ;)

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This piques my interest, as well.

I'm going to have to send him an email, as well just to piss him off

What species are those in the famous pics?