First time getting pee'd on...awwwwww!

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I feel spechul now, hehehehehe.
It pee'd on me! My G. rosea. And they really do PEE, hahaha. Weird how I thought of it as SO CUTE! lol.

Oh, and here's a convo I had with my sister about getting her 10 yr old daughter an Imperor Scorpion, lol. Im Crys, she's Rod3369.

Crys says:
My son holds snakes and spiders all the time, I have no problem with it
Rod3369 says:
you buy it and it stays yours. i don't want her to touch it or handle it. she can learn from a distance and I am being a mom.
Rod3369 says:
not saying he couldn't. just not what i want jessica into.
Crys says:
can't decide this stuff for her forever, she may be interested anyway.
Rod3369 says:
i mean why do you go after the pets that peole are scared of? scorpions, snakes, tarantula?
Crys says:
and its not as dangerous as you think
Crys says:
I find them interesting to learn from
Crys says:
I like mammals too
Crys says:
there is never ending research into some of these species
Crys says:
so much you could learn
Crys says:
its amazing how they've evolved
Crys says:
I mean..come on....EIGHT legs that are fully functional?
Rod3369 says:
OK OK!
Crys says:
lol
Crys says:
you dont get it, most people dont
Rod3369 says:
gonna put you on my ignore list in a minuet, lol
Crys says:
haha
Crys says:
most people would say "how can you HAVE a rottweiler as a pet?" and what would you say to that?
Crys says:
it would sound ignorant, wouldnt it?
Rod3369 says:
where's that ignore button
Crys says:
lol
Crys says:
tsk tsk, you wimps
Crys says:
guess im just not normal....but thats ok, I like it

LoL...see what I mean?? YEESH!

~Crystal

Mikeymike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
if you woulda asked me a year ago i would hav said the same thing, but now..... YEESH!

people arent bothered to learn, thats all.

Mikey

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I hear ya....but then again, can you blame them? Most of them have never given it a chance. They've never experienced it like we have, so of course they're going to be scared. Kinda sad actually. I dont see how some people can live without having some of these creatures in their homes, including dogs, cats, snakes, hamsters etc. To think that there are actually people out there who HATE ALL ANIMALS! man, that inconceiveable to me.

~Crystal

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LMAO when i first read the title i was thinking of an A. avic(poopshooters!!) I saw my G. rosea doing something like that once...in the enclosure though.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Crystal, How does it feel to be a pee on?? {D
Just kiddin' of course :D

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It was WARMMM too! LOL.
Felt good Brian, im pleased to have this experience and share it with all of you!

~Crystal

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Unbelievable

After reading that chat, I had to put my two cents in.

To be honest, I think a "poorly" trained dog should be more feared than any "T". The damage a large dog can inflict is far worse than any bite reports I have read coming from a "T" (even pokie's).

maxwellxxv

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey crys.. how are ya.. you know whats funny.. i was chatting with botar and i was telling him that i bred rottis.. german lines.. any ways i got into Ts not that long ago ( should have done it earlier).. any ways.. your comment about what a large dog can do is right on the money... you can step on and crush a T if ya had to... but try that with my stud male and see where that gets ya... you have to understand that ignorance of a thing is person's worst fear.. they dont know so they dont understand.. my friends think I am nuts when I am out playing with a pack of my rottis.. I have seven adults on my property and right now one litter of 5 pups.... they think i am nuits when i rough house with these big guys.. but.. then are amazed at the total control that i have on them.. again ..they just dont "know"....and i do my part to teach what they dont know!.fear is from lack of knowlege!!!!

maxwellxxv

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
oh and by the way... i wont hold my Ts...at least not yet! lololol......

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Don't get me wrong, I love dogs.....

However, not everyone takes the time to train a dog properly. A poorly trained 140lb rottie can be intimidating even to a dog person. "There are no bad dogs. only bad owners"

As a "T" cannot be trained as far as I know, you get what you see a wild animal, which is why they are considered exotics, and should be handled with care regardless of experience. When I was younger I took my "T" out all the time to impress friends, but now my "T's" are kept behind glass where they are safer and probably happier.

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got peed and pooped by my 2" Gbb in one day! You should be honored that it peed on you as I was!! ;P