First slings

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My MM A. sp. "peru purple" has been out on breeding loan and today I received my half of the 50/50, 28 healthy little slings :D These are my first slings from a breeding loan so as you can imagine, I'm over the moon :D

The Dad

The babies

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful babies Elaine! It's so nice to hear the pitter pat of hundred of little feet!

Can I be first in line to buy one? Or, better yet I have my first P murinus slings all 139 of them and would love to trade. They come from a really sweet mom.

I just love the little toe shoes on your babes feet! They always remind me of ballet dancers. Congrats ! ! ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congratz, It's always nice to get some for the right price lol. Good luck
Rev
Thanks Rev :D

Beautiful babies Elaine! It's so nice to hear the pitter pat of hundred of little feet!

Can I be first in line to buy one? Or, better yet I have my first P murinus slings all 139 of them and would love to trade. They come from a really sweet mom.

I just love the little toe shoes on your babes feet! They always remind me of ballet dancers. Congrats ! ! ! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks hun :) There is also another eggsac containing over 150 nymphs so I'm going to be over run with little black feet :D

I wish I could trade or sell to you but I'm in Scotland. Sorry hun. xx