First ever snake

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Good choice on the snake. A beautiful one at that. Babies look different from adults as they change colors. What phase is it: normal "classic", Okeetee, or Miami phase?

Bry

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'vce got a corn snake up in canada a monster for a corn [or so I've heard] about 5 feet ablino ghost [think thats the right naming for its phase] very stricking too bad I dont have it down here to take pics

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Bitchin snake Ian,
Where'd you get it?

I thought your mom hates snakes, bro.
How'd you pull that one off?
Anyway, really nice lookin, dude. :p

Ern

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Bitchin snake Ian,
Where'd you get it?

Ern
first the table he described was LLL Reptile. My mom hates snakes as well and I got 2 ball Pythons and working on building money up for a boa. I't wasn't hard to pull it off for me. I just had to show her all A's and that was it. She also hates rats, mice or any rodents. And she buys 2 of them a week. She also hates other girls and I'm taking 3 of them to homecoming and they all think I'm only going with one of them (if they only knew 1 isn't good enough) ;P

(don't take that last one to serious)

Sam,

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Bitchin snake Ian,

Ern
Yea, she still hates it, but she saw 3 A's on my report card, and nothing below a B, So i could have gotten any type of snake i wanted, if i had the money;P
Wish i knew she saw the grades before that reptile show eh?:rolleyes:

Ian

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i wish i could get a snake right now but i cant cuz everyone that i live with are freaked out...